┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟵. [2019] seoul vlog

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(outfit illustration)

(y/n's pov)

i received a notification that diana had just posted a new video on her youtube channel. i look at the video title and it's a vlog. seoul vlog? interesting.

i am one of the 427 viewers who are early to watch diana's newly posted video. i immediately put on my earphones and press on her video.

her intro music has been the same for a year but it never makes me bored because knowing that she makes cool and entertaining video all the time makes me excited for her video every time.

"annyeonghaseyo, diana park right here. welcome back to my channel. i hope you guys are healthy and doing fine. when i was filming this vlog, i am on break from tour. so, i had time to shoot for a vlog", diana said. her smile is always there. it melts every heart.

she was sitting on her bed and viewers can see that she has a lot of plushies on her bed including one set of bt21 official plushie on her bed. her dark brown hair suits her a lot.

"but this time around, it's going to be in seoul. before this, i ever recorded vlogs when i was in malaysia, japan, singapore, australia, washington and so on. but this time, we're going back to seoul", she said.

"so, this time..." she said and paused as she adjusts herself sitting on the bed.

"mianhae. i wasn't comfortable at the previous seat pose", she said and i chuckled.

"alright. so, this time, i'm going to do a travel vlog especially to my foreign fans. i won't be talking about other area of south korea first. i'm gonna do it for the next video later on. for today, we're just gonna talk about seoul. seoul and seoul", she said as she clapped her hands.

"so, there are some hidden places that i've found and i thought i could share with all my viewers especially those who are planning to go on a vacation in seoul. i've prepared today's agenda", she said.

"currently, it's 10 in the morning. it's 10:12 am", she said as she showed her phone screen to the camera. she's so cute sitting with her legs both crossed.