┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟰. [2020] game of song associate

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i entered the recording room or i always say it's the dance practice room. but it's not only for dance practice but also for recording like reality show.

for example, bts' run. they did their dalbang school in their dance practice room. that's for example. the room has a lot of use.

"annyeonghaseyo", i greeted all the staff members as soon as i entered the room.

"annyeonghaseyo", they greeted me back with smiles.

there were around 5 to 10 staff members in the room. there were two cameras, a light to shone the place that i'm going to sit so that it's going to be bright.

so, my stylists styled me first before we start the recording. i just wear a simple outfit. since it's the covid-19 pandemic, i couldn't go to united states to do this game at their headquarters.

instead of going to america, i do this at seoul and just record like what the elle company wants and just send the video of recording to them for them to edit before posting them on youtube.

anyway, after i was styled, i sat on the seat that was already provided. the director told me briefly how it will be going. it's not that complicated. it's just a simple game.

"alright, diana. we're going to start. are you ready?" the director asked.

"nae~," i nodded and smiled.

"alright. everyone, be quiet and we'll start the recording. diana, you're starting first, okay?" the director said to me. i nodded as i sit up straight.

"alright. starting the recording in three, two, one", the director said and clapped the clapboard.

"annyeonghaseyo. i am diana park and today, i am going to play a game of song associate with elle. i will be given a word and i need to sing or rap a song that has the word given within 10 seconds." i started off. i hissed and look at the camera with a grin.

"i don't know if i can do this but i listen to a lot of songs. so, hopefully i can do it", i said and chuckled.

"alright! let's do this!" i said and pointed at the camera.

while the staff was preparing the words in arrangements, i do my voice warming up. it was fun. it was normal. it was fine. not too fun. not too boring game.

"alright, first word", the director said.

1. People

"ah! other people! amber liu-eunnie!" i said before singing the lyrics that have the word people. the director and staff nodded as acceptance of the song.

"to my viewers, you need to listen to other people by amber liu-eunnie. the vibe just makes me wanna get onto my bed and move my body like i want. it's just a nice song", i said to the camera and nodded before saying 'next' for the next word.