┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟳. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

BIG HIT ENT. RELEASES STATEMENT THAT THEY WILL NOT POST DIANA'S SCHEDULE ANYMORE

april 28, 2021. by. ezra kim

this is a sad news for fans who have been waiting for what diana has next for her beloved fans. for the past 5 years, every 2 or 4 months, big hit entertainment will for sure post diana's schedule on its twitter account. sadly, the previous one was the last one.

big hit entertainment had released a statement that they will not be updating or posting any of diana's schedule anymore due to personal reasons and diana's will for the schedule to be not reveal to fans.

diana posted on her weverse page, "don't worry. there are a lot of surprises that you will get through these final months of mine." her caption does makes fans happy and excited.

but some, were curious and worried. here are some of the fans' comments.

+938 these final months? is diana quitting?

+836 she is hiding something from us. final months?

+847 i think diana won't be renewing her contract with big hit entertainment. if so, i'm gonna be so sad!

+475 is diana okay? final months of mine? someone?

+451 honestly, her caption makes me worried a lot. can we get help for her? diana, are you okay?

although some fans are assuming that diana's caption 'these final months of mine' means that diana will soon be quitting, there are no confirmation of that.

since this year is the sixth year and next year is her last year which is the seventh year, there will be a possibility that diana will not be renewing her contract with big hit and just live a normal life.

or, she would renew her contract and continue as a soloist under big hit entertainment for another 7 year or until she wishes to. if she is quitting, for sure, fans will have difficulties on accepting it and we need time to digest that she's leaving.

but if she's not leaving, what a happy news it is!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺