┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟮. d.ana team moments

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

Diana Doesn't Weigh Anything to Her Manager

during one of her concerts in north america, diana saw a handicap fan who was among the crowds and decided to go down to greet her.

as usual, manager lee was always near where diana was. manager lee knows what's in diana's mind and already prepare to carry her down the stage.

when diana approached him, he just easily carried diana safely onto the floor. fans were surprised at how easy the manager carried her. like she was just a child that weigh nothing comparing to him.

when diana was going back on stage, the manager also simply carried her back on stage without showing any reaction if diana was hard to be carried. she seems to weigh nothing.

Wherever Diana Is, He's There

it's normal. wherever diana is, manager lee is also there. he's always there. in any award. he will be seen sitting on the floor during the red carpet during the bbmas and amas to signal diana where she should pose towards next.

he's always there. fans always see him with diana. anywhere, anytime. he won't leave her. during concert performance, he will be watching diana.

when diana was injured and passed out, he will be the first person to carry her quickly off the stage. diana and manager lee has a relationship that is more like a father and daughter relationship.

fans always awed at it.

Performing with The Security Team

during diana's 1996 asia tour in singapore, she surprised her fans by bringing her security team that consists five people on stage to dance with her.

that entertains the fans and shows how close diana is with her staff and even fans love how protective her security team with diana.

the fancam of diana dancing with her security team gained more than 30 million views and became one of the most popular performance and fans wanted diana to bring her security team to perform with her again during the stadium tour but diana made it clear that it's only once in a lifetime.

Fans Mobbing at The Airport

when diana was confirmed to attend the bbmas and amas on 2018 and she was at the airport, there were a lot of fans at the airport to send her off to united states.

but instead of sending her off politely and by not mobbing, fans started to mob her. the security team especially those who are in diana's security team including manager lee, had a hard time.

diana was seen covering her head as they walk. they couldn't walk quickly because fans were surrounding them. this was the first time diana was mobbed so bad.