┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟯. [2019] summertime ball

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

wembley stadium, united kingdom. this is amazing. i never thought that i will ever perform at wembley stadium. this is out of my mind. i never ever thought that i will go to wembley.

i'm lucky that i was invited to perform at the summertime ball with many other artists in wembley. after coachella, it's time for summertime ball at the largest stadium in united kingdom.

i became the first korean artist to ever perform at the summertime ball. to me, it's like coachella too but this is in a stadium. this music festival is in a stadium. only in wembley.

anyway, let's get back to the main story.

═══════∘◦❁◦∘═══════

as early as 9 am, i arrived at wembley stadium to rehearse my performance. the show will start at 2:30 pm. i have 20 minutes to rehearse all my songs. this time, i can rehearse all my songs and do all my performance during rehearsal.

at coachella's rehearsal, due to limited time, i can't rehearse all of my songs that i am going to perform. i skipped a few songs during rehearsal. it's kinda worrying that i couldn't rehearse all the songs. fortunately, everything was fine and there was no technical issue or any problem during the performance.

when i arrived wembley stadium at 7 am, i met some artists who are going to do their rehearsal too. i met halsey, rita ora, lauv, and a few more artists. they were all really friendly and we had a chat before i started my rehearsal. i was the first one to do the rehearsal.

my rehearsal was around 20 minutes. i just rehearse once because it's the same song that i performed during coachella but only different arrangement and different vibe. a little bit different from the performance at coachella.

i met halsey in seoul a few months ago because she was collaborating with bts with their recently released song, boy with luv. i met her at big hit's office. she was at the guest's lounge. we exchanged phone numbers when we met. she told me that she really wanted to meet me because i was her idol.

by the way, returning to our story. after my rehearsal was finish, i went to my dressing room. my time for performing is 4:30 pm. i still have around 7 hours to go before performing. so, when i get to my dressing room, i wash up and put on simple clothes after that.

it's still too early to change to the outfit that i'm gonna use for performing and it's too early to put on makeup. after i was done washing up, i sat on the couch, spacing out. i don't know what to do.

"i'm so bored." i mumbled as i sat on the couch. the staff who saw me chuckled.

"why don't you watch movie or anything? didn't you bring your laptop?" yoona, my makeup artist asked.

"i didn't. but i brought my ipad. i'm just gonna continue with my producing", i said, taking my backpack from the other side of the couch.