┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟮. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT RELEASED FEMALE SOLOIST'S CONCEPT PHOTO AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

may 20, 2015. by. ezra kim

a month ago, big hit entertainment announced that they are debuting their first female soloist in three months.

it's been a month and last night, the entertainment released the photo concept of the female soloist and you won't believe it.

the female soloist was rumored as a top student in an international school in seoul. her name is park ah-rin and she is 20 years old this year. she is famous in her school because of her beauty.

it is not a surprise that she is popular because of her beauty because even when big hit released the photo concept of the female soloist, she is really beautiful and she might be the next miss korea if she joins the beauty pageant contest.

in two months, the female soloist will debut under big hit entertainment, making her the first female soloist in big hit entertainment and the junior of big hit's boy group, bts.

after the first photo concept was released last night, netizens have been praising how beautiful the female soloist was and they were stunned by the soon-to-be artist.

we'll keep you updated on big hit's upcoming female soloist. stay tuned.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.
✎↷: _____________