┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟳. [2019] birthday special

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i glance at my watch on my wrist to look at the time. at the same time, my apartment doorbell rang from outside. i was sure that it's manager lee.

so, i grabbed my dinner bag and walked towards the door. i look at the peephole to make sure it was manager lee. after seeing him outside my apartment, i unlock the door.

"annyeong", i greeted him.

"annyeong. let's go if you're ready", he said.

"chakkanman. (wait a minute) my shoes", i said before opening the closet near the door where i arrange all my shoes in.

i picked out a heel and wear it. after wearing it, i get comfortable and then walked out of my apartment, not forgetting to lock the door. manager lee was waiting for me outside my apartment with two other bodyguards and we went to the main entrance and exit of the apartment lobby.

i entered the car that was already waiting for me outside the lobby. we have to pick jimin up at the other entrance of the apartment lobby. even though bts and i are staying at the same housing area, our apartment is far from each other. mine is really at the top of hill. theirs are lower near the main gate.

"did jimin reserved table for us already?" i asked manager lee after i pulled the curtain that separates the backseat and front seat to talk to manager lee.

"yes, he did", he answered. i nodded.

a moment later, the car stopped in front of the apartment lobby entrance and exit. just in time, i saw jimin and manager hobeom with some bodyguards were walking towards the exit.

manager lee got out of the car and open the door for jimin. he came into the car and i greeted him.

"oh - i thought i was picked up first and then you", he said as entered the car. i grinned.

"change of plans", i told him.

"you look beautiful", he compliments as manager lee closes the door beside jimin.

"hajima", i said as i rolled my eyes.

"mwo? i'm serious", he said and grinned.

"so, your vacation has started", i said. he nods.

"your tour has ended too. how was it overall? did you enjoy the tour?" he asked.

"i enjoyed it a lot. it was fun", i told him as the car started to move.

"i knew that you're going to be okay with huge stage and stadiums. you are capable of filling the stage alone with your voice and dance. you did really well", he said. i smiled.