┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟵. diana talking about k-pop artist being intoxicated

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

diana always talks about how people or fans treat idols like their toy or their own. as if fans own them forever and they forbid their idols to have their own normal life such as dating.

dating is one of the no-noes for k-pop idols in the industry. but since k-pop is now exposed more to the western and outside of south korea, k-pop idols are feeling more free right now.

before k-pop was really exposed to outside of south korea, dating is a very no to fans. especially, korean fans. well, some of us calls them toxic fans.

diana openly mentioned in 2019 interview what happened between she and jimin during 2017.

the female soloist said, "it was really shocking. there was a photo viral on twitter which shows jimin hugging me and fans were really mad that he hugged me."

"i was really scared and was worried of the stigmatized fans. they are already stigmatized that k-pop idol's especially males cannot talk, laugh or hug. well, maybe hugging is a bit too much. but what if they are best friends or even friends?"

diana also added, "i was glad that most fans are more open now that k-pop is already exposed to the outside of south korea where people are more open minded and support their idols when they are dating. but what happened with exo's chen, i honestly, thought that it was too much."

"they are humans and at the end of time, they will have their own family. why hate him so much until forcing him to leave the group. that is very cruel. he's not yours and he deserves to be happy on his own too."

diana also mentioned in her documentary episode, episode 3 where she talks about her training period.

she said, "my training period was easier than others. i trained for about 5 years. to compare to other trainees like stray kids' bang chan. he trained for 7 years, i think? that is amazing how he stayed in his label for 7 years. that is a long time. even me, training for 5 years, i nearly gave up."

diana added, "the routine is always the same. wake up at 5:30 am. get ready to go jogging near han river. go to school. come back from school and go to big hit to train until early morning. go home. rest for 1 or 2 hours before get up. you do it over and over again. that's it."

"you don't have time to go movie. you don't have time to really spend with your family. i always wonder at the first place, why the hell did i chose to stay in the music industry when i can do many other things that i want to? i can be a teacher. i wanted to become a music teacher. why now, a k-pop idol?"

diana talks about a lot of difficulties and hardship she had gone through and had seen through her career in the whole episode 3 of her documentary episode. she also mentioned about plagiarism and also accusations that are false.

"in 2015, a few months after i debuted and released my full album. a singer from america plagiarized my album. the lyrics and everything were the same except for the album cover."