┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟳. [2021] bts in the soop special: with diana (ii)

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from previous chapter)

after washing up and doing my morning routine such as doing mediation and applying my morning facial products, i went to the main house and saw jin playing the keyboard.

"good morning~," i greeted him as i slide the screen to the side and entered the house.

"ah-rin-ssi~," he said as he looked at me entering the house.

"what time did you woke up? i thought you already wash up", i chuckled as i slide the screen to close.

"i woke up at 6 because it was too hot in the tent." he replied.

"why didn't you sleep with namjoon-oppa upstairs?" i asked him as i sat on the floor.

"ah~, gwenchana. everyone wants a bed on their own." he replied and chuckled.

i giggled and shook my head.

"aren't you hungry? i'm actually hungry", i mumbled. he laughs.

"you think i'm not hungry? i'm just waiting all of you to wake up." he replied.

"kajja. go up there. we find something to eat", i told him.

"kajja", he replies and get up from sitting on the stool in front of the keyboard.

i also stood up and went to the door. we exited the main house and walked to the upper house where jimin is sleeping in the bedroom and yoongi in the campervan. everyone here is taking a room on their own. one human, one bed.

"what should we have for lunch? it's gonna be lunchtime when the other boys wake up." i said as we entered the upper house.

"yah~, it's cooler inside here. is the aircond turned on?" jin asked.

i walked to the kitchen area and look around the kitchen.

"where's the ramen? oh, it's on the rack", i said before i walked to the rack.

"are you going to eat now?" jin asked.

"i'm hungry. so, yeah", i replied and grinned.

"it's 10:10 am. ah~, i'm not gonna eat. you're gonna eat and i'm gonna play games. you must accompany me here", he said to me. i grinned and shook my head as i grab a cup of noodles from the rack and walk back to the kitchen.

"really? you're not eating? you'll get gastric, oppa", i said as i put the cup on the island and boil some water inside the kettle.

"aniya. gwenchana." he replies as he makes his way to the computer.

while i was waiting for the water to boil, i walked to the vr monitor and turn it on.