Chapter Seventy Four

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'll send my kids to you too.", Peter laughed.

"Poor Moony, he'll have to deal with them at school and outside of school too.", Sirius laughed.

"Excuse me, I'll have you know my future children are absolute angels.", James said, mock offended.

"So nothing like you, huh, Prongs?", Remus laughed.

"I will not hex you because it's your birthday.", James said gruffly, "And only because of that.".

"Wow, thanks. I feel so loved.", Remus said sarcastically.

"You're cute when you're sarcastic", Sirius smirked.

"I'm not cute.", Remus protested, blushing.

"Yes, you are.", Peter and James chorused together.

"Do your girlfriends need to know this?", Remus asked, raising an eyebrow, still red.

"We'll see what they have to say about this. Em, come here for a second!", Peter yelled, as Emily and Lily came walking by.

"Peter.", Remus hissed.

Emily walked in, smiling, kissing Peter on the cheek, Lily walking in behind her.

"Is Remus cute?", James asked, his arms crossed.

Emily let out a giggle as Remus turned even redder, covering his face with his hands.

"Yeah, he's adorable.", Emily admitted, grabbing Peter's hand.

"You are cute, Remus.", Lily laughed. "Stop it.", Remus snorted, not moving his hands from his face.

the next day

Lily, Marlene, Mary, Alice, Frank, and the boys walked into the Great Hall, exchanging smug glances as they sat down.

"I can't believe we're doing this!", Alice giggled nervously, flapping her hands.

"Don't chicken out, Prewett.", Frank snorted, nudging Alice, who shoved him playfully.

"A few more minutes.", James whispered gently, looking at the clock.

"Now.", Remus whispered, as the Slytherin students took a sip of their drinks, setting it down.

Wind gusted around the Slytherin table, shouts emitting from the table.

The wind blew away, and all the students stood, looking down at their clothes, shocked. Their robes had been charmed into muggle prom dresses, very ugly ones at that.

The Hall was full of laughter, except for the Slytherins.

The pranksters laughed with the other students, running as fast as they could when McGonagall came towards them, almost tripping over their feet.

Lily, Marlene, Mary, Alice, and the boys sat together near the lake, laughing

"That prank was amazing! The exhilaration is far out!", Alice exclaimed, Frank laughing with her.

"Did you see the look on Snape's face?", Marlene chortled, as Dorcas mimicked his look of panic and then his scowl.

"He looked like he was going to burst out crying-- and then he fell over.", Sirius said, red in the face as he wheezed with laughter.

"We should give him a bottle of shampoo next time.", Mary laughed, clutching her stomach.

"I remember when Remus was an innocent little first year.", Sirius laughed, messing up Remus' hair.

"I was not."

"You were a short, angry little eleven year old.", James snorted.

"Stop it.", Remus said playfully, covering his face.

"Hold on, I have a picture!", Peter yelled pulling one from his pocket.

"Bloody hell, Peter, no you fucking don't.", Remus grinned, reaching for it.

"Dirty mouth.", Sirius grinned, raising an eyebrow, making Remus blush and slap his hand gently.

Peter unfolded the picture, and surely enough, there was Sirius, standing stiff and firm, but as the picture moved, he grinned, messing up James' hair.

James was smiling at the camera, slipping an ice cube down Peter's shirt, who squiggled out of reach. Remus was staring at the camera, angrily, until he waved his wand, squirting them all with water.

"Remus, you looked so mad all the time!", Lily laughed.

"Lily, didn't you kiss the giant squid?", Marlene reminded. Lily groaned, shoving her playfully.

"I only kissed it because Potter dared me to.", Lily laughed, kissing James' head.

"I did not!", James protested.

"I remember Prongs giving you a choice between him and the squid, Evans.", Sirius laughed.

"Wasn't much of a difference.", Lily smirked, laughing at the offended look on James' face.