#17- Friends with Only Some Benefits

Start from the beginning

"I guess" She shrugs and walks over to the couch and plops down.

Madelyn's POV

Cole and I just got to the part where Meredith is unplugging Derek.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Tears start streaming down my cheeks before I can even try to stop them. I've seen this part a couple times and I always cry.

I wipe my nose with my sleeve and then grab another spoonful of ice cream.

"Keep your snotty sleeve on your side of the pint" Cole says.

I gasp, "Both sides are mine, I bought it." I scoop the last bite and put it in my mouth, "There. Now we don't have to worry about it."

Coles eyes dart to my lips, he leans in and kisses me gently, "You had some ice cream on your lip" He states, his face still inches from mine.

"Oh yeah?" I question.

"Mhm"

My hands instinctively go to his hair as I pull his face back to mine. Can I even say instinctively if I've only kissed him a handful of times?

His hands grip my hips as his pulls me onto his lap. I arch my back, bringing out bodies closer together. Shortly after, he flips us so that my back is against the couch, his body in between my legs hovering slightly.

I pull away slightly, "Hold on. Let me wipe my snot."

He rests his head on my shoulder as he laughs, "Are you trying to kill the mood?".

"No" I laugh, "I was just crying so my nose is running."

He picks his head up and places a kiss to my neck, something I've never had done before.

"Are you done wiping your snot?" He asks before placing another kiss to my neck, this time higher.

"Mhm" I mumble, unable to form words. I feel the noise rumble through my body and into his.

He brings his face back up to mine as well as his lips. I grab onto his shirt and pull his body closer  until it's pressed against mine. His body rumbles against mine before he abruptly pulls away.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"There was a knock at the door"

"Ignore it. They'll go away."

He grabs onto my thigh and kisses me again more passionately this time.

The knocking continues, and this time I actually hear it.

"I'm not leaving until someone answers the door." a youngish girl says on the other side of the door.

I groan and Cole pecks my lips one last time before getting off of the couch entirely. My body instantly gets cold at the loss of contact. He reaches his hand down to me and I take it, he pulls my body up until I am on my feet.

Cole combs through a couple sections of my hair, fixing it before we go to answer the door.

"Thanks" I say.

The knocking continues, harder now.

I walk quickly to the door and open it.

The girl standing in front of me is a young teen with dark brown hair and green eyes, and a black backpack on her back, "I'm looking for Madelyn Foster." she says.