"Alexa make lights red," I said against his lips then leaned back up, then I rip open his shirt the buttons flying everywhere his tone chest and abs and sexy tattoos on display just for me and...

Holy fuck! He got more tattoos!

"Did you just rip open my shirt??" He gasped I moved to kiss down his chest then licked up his abs he moaned.

"I did and you got more tattoos I see " I said kissing them he smirked and pulled me up by my hair to kiss me and pulled off my shirt in one go were both shirtless now.

"It was so hot, and I knew you would like that kitten," he said voice deep and sexy making my knee weak I'm so turned on.

I kiss down his chest until I reach his dress pants I kiss his member through his pants he hisses his member is very hard I leave open mouth kisses on him.

I move and unbutton his pants then pull down the zipper and pull his pants down and off and palm him he moans loud and I look at him with wide eyes.

He hasn't moaned that louder before..

"B-Baby I have to tell you something.." He gasped while I palm him and kiss his thighs.

"Mhm?" I said and continue to kiss his member through his tight boxers.

"I-I haven't....I-I haven't had sex in three y-years.." he said I pulled back to look at him sitting on his thighs he is blushing.

"Really?" I said he frowns and nodded "Why?" I asked he is laying on his back head on the pillows.

"I j-just could bring myself to do it...felt like cheating," he said and I feel a burst of warmth in my chest I move to kiss him.

"I haven't either...you have been the only man I've ever been with," I said he smiled.

"Why did that make me so happy," he said I chuckled and kiss him again.

"You wanna keep going?" He asked I nodded and grinding down against him our members rubbing together he threw his head back as he held my waist tight.

"I wanna feel you again" I whispered near his ear then kissed him hungrily he kissed back with the same energy he grabbed my ass aggressively as we kissed I moaned into his mouth and grinding down again fast and harder this time I feel him moan in the kiss but it doesn't break.

"A-Ah shit" he moaned in my mouth matching my movements with his hips rubbing our clothed members together.

I break the kiss and start to suck on his neck "Wanna taste you" I purred he groaned.

I move to in between his legs and pull down his underwear fast and his member flings out and my mouth waters because Jimin as always been so big I grab it and he hissed at my touch I start pumping him and leaving kitten licks on the tip.

"Holy fuck" he moaned and I take that as motivation to keep going.

I lick a stripe up and down his hard member then suck on the tip swirling my tongue around.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned I take him whole in my mouth bobbing my head up and down.

"Shit baby you're doing so good" he groaned holding my hair.