(16) I've been in love with you since we met.

"These people were different" I say as I take a sip of my coffee. "They looked experienced and trained. Like they were ready for this" Davina nods.

"Do you have any idea what the gang were called?" My mom asks. I sigh and shake my head.

"We just got the names Rico and Ally. That's it"

"But Ally won't be any use to us" Davina says.

"Why not?" Spencer asks.

"Ash killed her" Davina says like it's a normal thing to say in the middle of a park where my younger siblings are playing. My mom gasps.

"Ashley. How could you?" She breathes.

"Because mom, she was going to kill us" I say and take another sip of my coffee.

"Only because you decided to yell that we'd escaped you moron!" Davina exclaims.

"Hey! We needed them away from the ground floor or else we wouldn't have even been able to get out. You should be thanking me not yelling at me about my tactics!" I exclaim back.

"Ladies, ladies. Calm down, okay? You're safe and that's all that matters" Spencer says.

"Yeah but for how long Spenc? They want me and Davina for some reason and everything we've been told so far is confused, head fucking and most of it is wrong. So we don't even know that what Rico told us is the truth" I say. Spencer sighs and nods in agreement.

"Back to the photos" My mom says. I take a quick glance at my brother and sister who are playing happily together making me smile. "Someone from your gang must be working with Rico otherwise how else would he have these photos?" She asks. I sigh.

"I have no clue but someone's been messaging me. They sign their texts as -GM. I have no idea who it is" I say. Spencer gives me a stern look.

"Have you still got these texts?" He asks. I nod. "Can I see them?" I nod again and get the texts up on my phone.

"I've only had two but whoever it is, they're probably going to send more of them" I say.

"When you left the building of Rico's gang, did you leave any message? Any indication that we're onto them?" My mom asks. I give her a confused look but nod.

"Yeah I think so" I say and turn to Davina.

"She explains what she wrote on the walls and my mom nods and she explains that the some of the next texts will probably have something to do with the files we stole.

"Did you kill Rico?" I ask Davina. She shrugs.

"I don't think so.  think I killed that otherguy that had Kira though. But I think Rico survived" I nod and Spencer hands me my phone back telling me he took pictures of it on his phone as back up.

"Do you think it's true?" I ask Davina. "Do you think Rico's working with Serine?" She sighs and nods.

"He has to be.I mean, we come back in town from North C. Serine somehow comes in to the picture. Couple weeks later, Rico and his gang are in town with me and then they kidnap you. I also think that what he said is true" She states.

"You do?" She nods.

"Think about it. You get told multiple lies by everyone including gang members. Why? Because they've all been told different things to confuse you. In confusing you, it keeps you away from the real reason everything is happening but when Rico kidnapped you, he told you and me more than he did when it was just me. If Rico is under Serine's control, she's going to get him to kill us, which he essentially tried to do. But! He thought he was going to kill us therefore he told us the truth"

"Davina you're a fucking genius!" I exclaim. She smirks and goes over to Luke and Kira and starts playing with them.I smirk and look down at the table.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Spencer asks. I smirk at him.

"Depends. Are you thinking we need to teach them a lesson?" I ask teasingly. He smirks too.

"Lets go have some fun" He says and he stands up offering me his hand. I take it and we begin walking to his car. I'm about to get in when he stops me by pinning me loosely against his car.

"Spenc?" I question.

"This is probably one of the worst times to be telling you this but I have to tell you now in case I never get to" I look at him confused.

"Spencer what are you talking about?" I ask with a small laugh.

"Ashley, I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you. I was just too stupid to realize it back then. You've been with me through all my highs and lows. You've stuck by me no matter what and when you were kidnapped and you were gone. That's when I realized that I was in love with you since we met. You don't have to love me back but I just needed to say it" I almost sigh in relief when he says this. He begins to walk around to the other side of the car.

"Spencer" I call out to him. He turns around and before he can react or even speak, I kiss him. Sparks erupt from it. His hands slide around my waist as h pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly making him smile. I  smile too. After a few minutes of the perfection, he pulls away with a huge grin on his face.

"Well, I think that just about explains everything" He smirks making me laugh and lean in to kiss him again. He doesn't waste any time to start kissing me back. He pulls back again making me pout. "Just to clarify, you do like me right?" He asks. I laugh.

"Yes Spencer. I do. A lot" I say making him smile.

"So since we both like each other. A lot. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks. A big smile makes it's way on to my lips.

"I'd love to" I reply making him pull me into another kiss which I instantly melt into.

"Right, lets go get revenge on those fuckers" Spencer says after we kiss. I smirk and hop in his car. He makes a quick call to the gang and when he does, I trace my fingertips across my lips and smile, closing my eyes slightly.

_______

OMGGG! THEY KISSED. How many of you were waiting for that? Or did some of you want her to be with Jase?

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend (Totally legit rhyme!)