(2) Far too close to home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Db1jFjTzVM#t=28

 Video link above if you cant see the video on the side. It's for later on in the chapter ;)

 After about half an hour it's safe to say that I. Am. Drunk. When I walk into the kitchen I hear some people talking about anew gang in town. I decide to walk up to them and find out who they are.

 "Hey, who's this gang?" I ask a group of guys. They stare at me strangely as if asking Why do you want to know? You're just a girl.

 "They are a ruthless gang with an ex-member who is lurking around here and has been for the past 13 months. She was supposed to be second in command but she left for some reason" He says. I suddenly sober up. Why? Because this story is  awfully familiar and far too close to home.

 "What's the name of this gang?" I ask as my throat begins to close up. The guys in the group look at me strangely.

 "They are called the Stellar Rippers" At this point my throat feels like it's being held in a tight grip. I can barely breathe. "Word is, they want their second in command back" 

 "Why?" I ask. The guy shrugs and walks off with his group. Then a thought gets to me. They are most probably here meaning they know where I am. So why not give them some presents? I know for a fact there are some criminals in here. Ones that need to be punished.

 I pick up a bottle of the strongest alcohol I can find and drink half the bottle. Once I feel drunk again I look around the kitchen for a pocket knife and hide it under my top. After years of hiding a knife under your top, you kinda learn how to keep from stabbing yourself.

 I walk back onto the dance floor and Feel so close- Calvin Harris comes on. I start dancing to the beat carefully as I pick my criminal victim.

 Dance on the side- Scene from The Vampire Diaries. Start the video at 28 seconds :)

 When I finally see someone I go up to her. Mamerie Locksmith. Trained killer and is wanted in 3 countries but no one knows what she looks like except for me and the Stellar Rippers. I start dancing next to her and feel someone's eyes on us. I look deeply into her eyes.

 "Don't scream!" I shout over the music. "This isn't gonna hurt" She nods and I stab her stomach. She holds in a scream as she looks me dead in the eye.

 "Ash" She spits as she then groans in pain. I smirk at her.

 "Have a nice night Mamerie" I say and give her a sickly yet sweet smile. I move nearer the centre of the dance floor. After a few minutes someone I have to say I truly missed comes to dance with me. Spencer.

 When the song goes a little slower, I run my hands over his chest as his hands feel my hair. Our hands meet and we circle each other in a half turn and start moving to the faster part of the song.

 He drags me outside by the hand and pushes me against the wall. 

 "Thought I'd never see you again" He says.

 "I could say the same but word has been spreading that the Stellar Rippers want their ex-member back. Tell me Spencer, are these accusations true?" I ask with a fake sweet tone. 

 "Very true but remember Ash, that fear means two things. Forget everything and run or Face everything and rise. The choice is yours Ash. But choose wisely" He whispers and walks off but not without winking at me first.