(12) Hey there Ashley Bear.

Ashley's POV

I groan and my eyes slowly open. After the few minutes it takes to slowly open my eyes, I look around. I'm in an empty room. I look to my left and what I see shocks me.

"Davina?" I whisper in disbelief. She turns her head to me and smirks.

"Hey there Ashley Bear" She says smugly. I look at her closely. Her arms are tied down by rope and so are her legs. This makes me look down at mine too. I see I'm the same except my legs aren't tied.

"They only did it to me because I kicked one of the monitors" She says. I look back at her.

"How long have you been here?" I ask. She sighs.

"Couple months at most. It's not really that bad. Honest" She says with uncertainty. I look down at the ground and that's when I realize.

"They know where we are" I say in a hushed tone. Davina looks at me wide eyed.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"When the gang came back to my town, they had me do some hacking to find you. We found you here and we were planning on getting you. All they need to do is figure out that the people who took you, took me and they should know where we are" I say in excitement. Davina's face lifts but then suddenly drops when someone's voice rings throughout the room.

"It won't be as simple as that Ashley" The voice says. I see a well build middle aged man walk into the deserted room. "You see, we knew that you knew Davina was here, meaning that if we wanted to get you, we would have to move our location. Which we are doing now. So get ready girls, time for  road trip. It should be fun. Well.....not for you" He says and smirks. He's about to leave the room before he speaks up again. "I'm Rico by the way" He then leaves.

I stare at the door he came in from. I try and think of a way that we could get out but after endless thinking-nothing hits me. I'm brought out of my thoughts when another voice fills the room.

"Davina I am so sorry. I had no idea that they were going to do this" She says.

"It's alright Casey" Davina says.

"No it's not, I should've found out for you" The girl whom I'm guessing is called Casey replies. Davina sighs and shakes her head.

"Casey this is Ashley, Ashley this is Casey" Davina says. Casey looks at me wide eyed making me give her a confused look.

"I can't believe you actually got caught. I mean, you see and hear everything, how did you not get away?" She asks in disbelief.

"I guess I've been slacking" I say sarcastically but meanly. Casey sighs.

"I really am sorry Davina" She whines.

"Don't apologize Casey, it's not your fault, you didn't know" Casey nods and sighs again. She sits down on her bum in between me and Davina.

"What's your job here?" I ask Casey.

"I'm a monitor. I started the job when Davina came here. My first job was to watch over her" I nod my head and stare back at the door.

"What do you thinks going to happen to us?" I ask to Davina. She sighs.

"I really don't know Ash. I really don't know" Just as I'm about to reply, Rico comes back in.

"Ready to go ladies?" He asks smugly making me growl at him.

_________________

Jase's POV

"I think he's waking up" A voice says loudly. I instantly hush them.

"Be quiet, my head hurts" The person gasps loudly.