(31) Revenge //Part 2//.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlgzwCbLC68

"We all know the plan?" Spencer asks. We all nod and get our ID's off of Johnny. He goes in first and shows his ID to the guy at the door. He straight away lets him in.

Some of us have normal ID's so it doesn't look too suspicious. Me and Spencr are last so we wait for everyone to go in and then wait 10 minutes before we go up to te man at the door.

"ID's please" He says. I show him my ID and he nods for me to go in. Soon after Spencer follows. I look around at the building which is huge.

"What a day this is going to be" He mumbles to me and walks off. I sigh and look around for a gang member. I look at the necks of everyone who walks by. I see a girl who looks relatively innocent so I go over to her.

"Hi" She says to me. I give her a smile.

"Hi, I'm Laya" I say. She smiles back.

"I'm Ruby. Nice to meet you Laya" She shakes my hand.

"Are you new to this gang?" I ask praying that she is.

"I've been here a few weeks, what about you? I haven't seen you before" She points out. I nod.

"A few months but I was on a mission in another country so I haven't been there for a few weeks" I lie to her. She doesn't notice so she just nods.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" A woman's voice questions as she stands up by a microphone on a stage. Everyone turns their attention towards her. "Thank you" She says and starts talking about how she's glad everyone could come today.

I block her out and turn my attention to a familiar looking brunette. She turns to me and looks at me with shock. I smirk at her and wave. Her mouth opens into an 'o' form. I slowly walk over to her and stand behind her.

"You thought we didn't know bitch" I whisper in her ear making her shiver in fear.

"How'd you know?" She quivers.

"I know everything darling Maisie" I point out and slowly reach for my knife. "If you so much as make a sound, I won't hesitate to kill you" I growl at her. She nods quickly making me smirk. I look over to Spencer and nod. "Good girl" I tell her and move away.

"You thought we didn't know!" Spencer yells. Everyone looks at him.

"You thought we wouldn't fight back!" Davina yells.

"You thought we were helpless!" Klarissa yells. I smirk and stand up on the stage.

"Well boy, were you wrong!" I yell and pull out my guns. One in each hand. The innocent start to scream and cower in fear.

"Who the hell are you?" A gang member asks as I stand next to Spencer. Johnny comes behind us and some of the gang gasp at his betrayal.

"They're your worst nightmare" He says as he pulls off mine and Spencer's wigs. I see Ruby look at me wide eyed before making a run for it.

"There's no point Ruby! All the doors are locked" I say to her.

"Why are you doing this?" Maisie asks. I smirk at her.

"Revenge step one sweetheart" I tell her and shoot her in the shoulder. She screams in pain. "Didn't I tell you not to make a sound?" I sneer at her before aiming the gun at her heart.

"Stop!" Someone shouts. I turn and see Rico.

"You just don't want to die do you?" I ask him. Without a second though I shoot Maisie in the heart and then Rico.