(5) Serine Medler.

Let me know if you wanna know more about Davina and the real reason why she was kidnapped. Also, don't be a ghost reader! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter people!

 ______________________

 Jase's POV

 To say we're shocked is an understatement. The fact we just watched the school's 'mute girl' hack into a security system with a high firewall and encryptions has left us totally and utterly speechless. No one, not even Craig, can do that!

 We sit there in silence and watch the screen and just as I'm about to open my mouth, Ashley turns to the camera and winks. She then stands up and leaves the library with the new kids. But not before I catch sight of her wrist.  It has the same tattoo as the one I saw on that girls wrist the night of the party.

 "Dude, what the hell just happened?" Craig questions. I ignore him and start to run after Ashley. I finally do and I pull her into the nearest empty classroom. I pull up her sleeve to expose her wrist. I glance down at the tattoo.

 "That was you at the party?" I question. "The one I met outside?" She nods her head.

 "Yeah," She whispers. I sigh and run a hand over my face and turn around for a second.

 "So what are you? Some kind of spy?" I ask turning to look at her. She just laughs softly.

 "No. But I shouldn't have to explain myself to you." She says. When I don't answer her she just turns around and walks towards the door.

 "Wait!" I call out. She turns to face me.

 "What?" She breathes.

 "I want the truth. Who are you?" I say with slight hesitiance in my voice. She smirks at me taking me back a little.

 "Me?" She questions. I nod my head. "I'm your worst nightmare and you don't even realize it." She says smugly and then leaves the room. This time I don't chase after her. I pull out a chair and sit down to take a breather. I decide to ditch next class and go to the gang's base. When I get there I'm greeted politely by gang members and visitors. I just ignore them though.

 I enter the computer room which already has many people in there. I take a seat next to one of my background researchers.

 "Martin I need you to do a backgroud check for me please," I say as I log onto one of the computers. Martin nods.

 "Who would you like done boss?" He asks.

 "Ashley. Ashley Palmer."

 _______________________________________

 Ashley's POV

 "What are you doing now then?" I question as I catch up with the Stellar Rippers after being pulled away by Jase.

 "Us?" Maisie questions. I nod my head. "Oh hell no! You're coming with us whether you want to or not!" She exclaims and gabs my arm. I rip it out of her grasp and push her against the wall, gripping tightly on her collar.

 "Listen here. I might allow people to push me around in school but I will not let you push me around. I left for a reason! To keep my family safe! So you can't come marching in here and demand I come with you!" I snarl in her face. Terror washes over her face. Most of the gang were scared of me when I was rolling with them. I guess some things never change.

 "You don't know the truth do you?" She questions. I look at her confused.

 "What do you mean the truth? Peter and Sharon said that you're here for me. That's what all the rumours said." I tell her. She just laughs humourlessly.

 "You'd actually believe the rumours? Man, how much have you changed Ashley?" She pushes me off of her and grabs my arm. "Come with us. You'll understand why we're really here." She says in a monotone voice whcih kinda scares me a little. I must have lost my touch because not even being tied to a chair and being held at gun point would scare me back then.

 ______________________________

 "In there," Maisie says pushing me into a large room in the abandoned building the gang brought me to. I stare at her and glare for a few seconds. Finally I walk into the room. I look arund and see that all that is in there is a desk and two chairs with some office supplies on the desk. I then look ahead and see a woman over by the windows with her back towards me.

 She finally turns towards me and gives me a sickly smile. I take in her appearence, a blue blazer with a matching blue tight skirt and a white top with black heels. She walks over to her desk. The sound of her heels echoing through the abandoned room.

 "My name is Serine Medler. And we are going to come to terms." She says as she takes a seat in her chair.

_______________________________________

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Serine wants to come to terms with with Ashley?

 Also let me know if you wanna know anything more about a certain character or you want a certain characters POV. And like I said at the start of the chapter, let me know if you want the real reason why Davinas kidnapped.

 Dont be a ghost reader.