(13) Be careful who's in your game.

We step out of the room as silently as we can. I'm in front of Davina. I take a careful step forwards and continue this until the end of the corridor.

 When we get to the end of the corridor, I look both ways before I start making some noise.

 "Everyone in the house, wake up! They've escaped!" I yell making Davina look at me like I'm crazy. I grab her hand and run down the stairs as everyone gets up and starts looking for us frantically. I pull her all the way to the bottom and we start to look for the office. I'm about to open a door when someone comes up to us with a gun.

 "Stop right there bitches" She says. I smirk and raise my hands making Davina copy me.

 "Now now. It doesn't have to be this way" I say sweetly. She snorts.

 "Of course it does sweetie" She goes to pull the trigger when I throw the knife at her. The gun goes off but it doesn't hit us since I ducked out the way and so did Davina. I stand up as Davina grabs my knife that is now soaked in blood.

 I slowly push open the door in case anyone is in there. Luckily there isn't but it's not the office. I continue pushing open the doors when I hear some of the people walking our way. I pull Davina around a corner and shush her as the people walk past. Just when I think we're safe, I hear someone gasp.

 "It's Ally" The person breathes. It takes me a minute to figure out that we didn't hide the body of the girl I killed. I hear someone growl.

 "They're gonna pay for this" He growls. Boyfriend maybe? I hear the footsteps walking away meaning that we can move. We check a few more rooms before we finally find the office. Thankfully there's no one in there so I quickly hack into the computer with no difficulty whilst Davina looks at some documents to try and find out where we are and who we're dealing with exactly.

 When I'm on the computer, I start going through the files. I find files of lots of different gang, including ours, but one thing catches my eye. It's file all about me.

 I open it up and see pictures of me varying from when I was in the gang, to when I left, to now. I sit back in the chair with my hand over my mouth. Davina looks at me.

 "They have a lot about you in here" She says showing me a file with about 5 pages of information on me. I sigh.

 "Yeah, that's not the only thing" I say. She stares at me for a few seconds before walking over to me and looking at the computer screen. She gasps when she sees the photos.

 "There was no way that these people could have taken these" She says. I sigh again and sit up in the chair and look through the rest of the pictures. Maybe she's right. Maybe they didn't take all of these photos. I see another photo that's closer than the others. It's of me in the training room when I got that text from GM. This person is definitely closer than they should be.

"Ash, I think someone's coming" Davina says. I look at her with a desperate look.

"Can you distract them?" She nods and goes out the room but not before quickly cleaning my knife and hiding it behind her back. She turns to me and takes a deep breath. I smirk and wink at her making her smirk back and leave the room.

I get up the whole file about me and email it to myself. I then look around the office quickly for my phone. I pick a lock on one of the drawers and find it in there. I get up the text from GM and reply to it.

You should be more careful who's in your game. The players might just find out the rules. -A.

I instantly think of Pretty Little Liars when I sign my text making me laugh quietly. I put my phone in my pocket and grab a knife out of the locked drawer. I hide it behind my back and slowly make my way out of the office. When I get out, I don't spot Davina but I hear some talking. I recognize her voice and begin to walk over to her when someone stops me.

"Well look what the cat dragged in" The voice I recognize as Rico's says. I turn around with the knife well hidden. I see he has a gun. What is with all the guns?

"Yeah, and you're the cat" I say. He smirks and walks closer to me making my grip on the knife even tighter than before.

"The cat also dragged in a little cat nip for the kitten a while ago" Rico says. I give him a confused look. He clicks his fingers once and someone comes out with a little girl in their grip and they have a gun to her head. I instantly recognize who it is.

"Kira?" I breathe.

"Sissy?"

__________

Davina's POV

I smirk at Ashley before turning to leave the room. I open the door and leave as quickly as I can. I tae a look at both ends of the corridor and when no one is there, I begin to walk. I start looking for an exit or a door that we can hide behind. I faintly see a green light near the ceiling and I can tell it's an exit sign. I'm about to walk over to it when someone stops me.

"Stop and turn around" I freeze but smirk. I turn around slowly, allowing the fakeness of fear to wash over my face.

"Problem? I ask, pretending I'm scared making my voice fake quiver. The guy smirks.

"Not so tough now are you?" He asks as I eye his gun. "I suggest you do what I say or something bad is going to happen to you" This is when I smirk and remove all traces of fake fear. The guy gives me a confused look.

"You know a gun is a pussy weapon, right?" I tease as I start walking towards him slowly. "And by the way your holding it" I tilt my head. "You're a newbie at this" I say. His facial expression changes to fear.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" He stutters making me chuckle.

"Man, I think that pissy weapon of yours is failing you" I joke. I push him up against the wall quickly making the gun drop from his grip. "Who are you?" I ask.

"David" He says trying his best not to stutter.

"Well David, you threatened to kill me so it's only fair that I do the same to you" I say with a smirk and lift the knife to plunge into him when he stops me.

"No wait! They have Ashley's sister!" He yells quickly making my arm drop.

"What?" I gasp.

"R-Rico h-has her s-sister and he's g-going to k-k-kill her if y-you leave" He stutters. I let him go and run around the corner to find Ashley. I turn the corner and see no one so I keep looking. I'm about to turn another corner when a gun shot makes me stand still for a second. I then run around the corner and see Ashley standing there, clutching her stomach. The knife she has in her hands slides across the floor stopping by my feet. I can tell their about to shoot Kira so I send my knife and Ashley's into both of the men as best I can without hitting Kira.

As soon as the men fall, I rush over to Ashley. I see her phone in her pocket so  call Spencer as I apply pressure to her bullet wound.

"Ashley?" He asks in a hurried tone.

_____________

Spencer's POV

We're all sat in the gangs meeting room except for the hackers and trackers who are still trying to find Ashley. We sit in silence until my phone rings. I see the called I.D as Ashley making me pick up quickly and put the call on speaker.

"Ashley?" I ask in a hurried tone.

"Think again boy" A girls voice says.

"Davina?" I breathe. I can practically hear her smirk.

"Miss me?"

________________

I know I said I wouldn't be updating for about a week or so but I really wanted to update this chapter!

This book has nearly 4K reads which is insane!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for voting and commenting.

Let me know if there's anyone in particular's POV you want because it helps to know what you guys would like to read!

Thanks for reading!!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend (Totally legit rhyme)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!!!