(26) I killed someone.

I send a punch towards the guy in front of me's face. We've been at this for a good 20 minutes but luckily I'm not tired. When the guy in front of me is down, I take off. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see  someone following me. I pick up my speed and so does the person behind me.

All of a sudden there's a loud bang. I stop straight away and turn around. The guy behind me stands before me with a gun. It's pointing up to the ceiling making me look up and I see a hole in the ceiling meaning he's shot it.

"So here we are" He says as he walks towards me. I go to reach for my knife but it's not there. "Looking for this?" He asks as he waves my knife in front of me. I give him a look of confusion.

"How did you get that?" I ask. He smirks.

"You dropped it" I glare at him making him laugh. "I don't see why people think you're so scary" He chuckles. My gaze goes to behind him and I see Klarissa. She mouths me some things to do and I give her a look showing that I'll do it. The guy in front of me looks to where I'm looking but by the time he turns around, Klarissa is round the corner out of sight.

"So who are you?" I ask.

"Rich and I believe you're the famous Ashley?" He answers and questions. I nod and give him a small smirk.

"You get distracted easily" I state. He gives me a look of confusion but before he can make another move against me, I kick him hardly in the stomach making him groan and fall to the floor. Klarissa throws me her gun and I shoot the man without blinking. She flinches.

"Lets go" She says shakily. I nod and follow her.

"How's your fights going?" I ask her keeping the gun pointed in front of me.

"I killed someone"  She says. I look at her in shock and she looks at me with guilt. I put my arm around her.

"We'll talk about when all this shit is over. I promise" I say. She nods and grabs a gun off the floor. "Just don't look in their eyes when you shoot them" I tell her. She nods once again and goes her own way. I slowly walk around a corner and see Spencer trapped in between 3 guys. I don't waste a second to step in.

"No one to save you huh?" One of the guys asks Spencer.

"Actually" I start as I step out making all 3 guys looks at me. "He has me" I say and shoot all the three guys in between the eyes. I watch them crumble to the floor. I rush over to Spencer and check if he's okay. When I'm certain he is, I look down at the 3 men again. The guilt washing over me like a tidal wave.

I focus on the blood coming from the middle of their heads. The way it forms a pool around them as if it's just water.

"They're leaving" Spencer says making me jump. I turn and see him by a that leads to the roof. I open the window and step out on to the roof. Spencer follows me. I see Serine about to get into her but before she does, she looks up and sees me an Spencer. I give her a sarcastic smile and wave.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay" I say. She rushes into one of the cars and drives off. Once all the cars are gone I sigh and drop on the roof. Spencer does the same.

"How many did you kill?" Spencer asks softly as he rub his hand up and down my arm.

"Few tens, what about you?" I ask looking up at him.

"Too many" He says making me sigh again.

"You know, when I left the gang, I never intended to come back" I say truthfully.

"Why not?" Spencer asks.

"Because of things like this" I tell him.

"What about when it's all over?" He asks. I look up at him.

"Wen it's over, I'm done with the gang" Spencer nods and looks into my eyes deeply.

"Me too" He tells me. I look at him in shock.

"You can't just leave. You're the leader"

"But there won't be a gang for me to lead"

"What are you talking about?" I ask utterly confused.

"When this is over, so is the gang" He tells me.

"Well what about everyone who doesn't have a place to go?" I ask.

"They can stay here. I'm not shutting down the base just in case we ever need to use it again which means everyone already here can stay if they want" I nod and lace my fingers with his.

"How did this all get so fucked up?" I breathe. Spencer shrugs and pulls me into a hug.

"I have no idea" He mumbles against my hair.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you to" He replies. I sigh and stand up extending my hand for him.

"We need to get payback" I say. He takes my hand.

"We can't do it right away"

"I know but we need to plan something at least" He nods and we climb back in through the window and we're faced with the 3 dead men again. "But first, I think we should get rid of the bodies" Spencer agrees and we meet everyone in the lobby.

"Thank you to everyone for helping tonight" Spencer says. I look at him for conformation. He nods.

"But we have some news" I speak up.

"What kind of news?" Davina asks stepping forward.

"When this is over, I'm done, Spencer's done. The gang's done" I say. Everyone starts shouting over each other.

"Quiet!" Spencer yells. Everyone goes silent. "You guys risk your lives everyday for this. I understand that most of you guys love what you do but it's getting too dangerous. I hope you'll respect my desicion" Spencer says.

"There will be full access to the base for every member no matter what so if you have no where to go, you can stay here. However we must keep all equipment in here at all times in case of an emergency" Everyone nods. "Thank you. You should all get some rest. Today has been eventful and we have a revenge to plan" The crowd starts clearing and Spencer pulls me into a side hug. "You  sure this is what you want?" I ask him. I feel him nod.

"It's the right thing to do" He says calmly and softly.

"Lets hope so" I say and go to find Klarissa.

_________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

SEQUELLLLLL!

So as you guys know, I was wondering whether do a sequel or not. But I ammmm!!!!!

The title of it is called Sister Dearest! So if you can't tell, it's about Ashley's sister Kira! Ashley and Spencer, of course, will still be in it but not as much.

It's about Kira whenshe's 16 and her family thinks she's going on a year long school trip but really she's going to Australia to get some money the wrong way (In a gang). It's going to have much more action than this book! 

I have already made a promo and a trailer. I know who's playing Kira and I'm working on chapters now! The promo will most likely be posted with chapter 30.

If you want to see the promo now, then inbox me your email and I'll email you it! Or just email me: sparks.137.wattpad@gmail.com

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)