(21) You can do better than a fake.

"Ashley" Someone whispers. I groan and shove my head further into the pillow. "Ashley if you don't wake up now you're going to be late for school" The voice says. I slowly open my eyes and turn over to see Spencer.

"Where you here all night?" I ask. He nods. I sigh and prop myself up on my elbow. "What time is it?"I ask as I rub my eyes.

"Early. You have enough time to get ready for school, don't worry" He reassures me. I smile and nod. I slowly get out of bed and go into the bathroom to have a shower and start getting ready.

I hop in the shower for about 20 minutes and then get out. I wrap a towel around myself before going out the bathroom and going over to my closet. I put on some clean underwear and a sweatshirt, sweatpants and some old tatty converse. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and then go downstairs. I check the clock and see it's 6am. Why the hell did Spencer wake me up so early. I walk into the kitchen and see a mug of coffee on the counter and Spencer sitting opposite it.

"Morning" He says with a smile.

"Morning indeed" I say making him laugh quietly. I take a seat opposite him and start sipping on the coffee.

"You not dressing up today?" He asks as he takes a drink of his coffee. I shake my head.

"I'm not really up to it" I say truthfully.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't even know what okay means anymore" I say. He places his hand over mine.

"We'll find the note" He says knowing that it's on my mind. I smile at him.

"So when's our date?" I ask.

"How about tonight?" He suggests.

"Sounds great" I say happily. He gives me a nod and a big smile.

___________

"Hey Ash" Skylar says. I smile at her.

"Hey Sky" I say. She smiles back at me.

"So you heard about the note?" She asks. I sigh and nod.

"I sure have and I have to get my hands on it" I say. She nods and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We'll find it" She says. "We're the Stellar Rippers. We never stop until we get what we want" She says proudly making me laugh.

"Very true Sky" I say with a small smirk. "Come on" I say as I link my arm with hers and walk us into the school. We walk to homeroom which we have together. When we get in there we take our seats at the back of the class. Me and Sky sit there joking about random shit until homeroom's finished and we go to our first period which is Outdoor Education.

We change into our kits which consist of long joggers, a white tank top and some trainers of our choice and a jacket of our choice. I lave my jacket in my locker and walk outside to the field.

"Alright class, today we're going to be doing self defence so pick a partner and get started" Our teacher, Mrs Walker, says. I look around and see Teddy and Jonah are in this period with me and Sky. I go with Teddy and Sky goes with Jonah.

"Make sure you go easy on your partners people, you're all new to this" Mrs Walker says making me, Teddy, Jonah and Sky snort. Mrs Walker looks our way before shaking her head in confusion.

"Alright Teddy. Lets see what you got" I say cockily and I get into a stance. Me and Teddy are the first ones to start because everyone else is just pretending to take it seriously.

"Your funeral" He replies. I smirk and wait for the first hit. I see his left hand twitch but his right one at the same time meaning he's going for a false. He throws his right hand first which I dodge and then he throws his left at me which I catch and twist making him groan in pain which catches others' attention. I feel eyes on us but I keep my focus on Teddy.

"Come on you little bitch" I tease at him.

"Ashley, language!!" Mrs Walker scolds but I ignore her.

"You can do better than a fake Teddy" I say making him growl. "Have you always been this weak?" I tease one more which sends him over the edge. He lunges at me but I step to the side. "Never do that Teddy" I start. "The other person can take advantage of your position" I say as I stamp my foot on his back keeping him down on the ground. Suddenly he pulls my leg and I fall down, my face nearly hitting the ground but my hands stop me from face planting the floor.

I let out a breath before he spins me over and pins me down on the ground.

"Don't play with the enemy Ashley" He says with a smirk. I let out a laugh before kneeing him in the stomach hardly making him double over in pain.

"Don't play with yours" I say with a smirk and I pin him down on the ground which he doesn't protest to.

_____________

Thanks for reading this chapter people!

Hope you enjoyed it!

The second trailer for Deadly Viral is linked on the side so make sure you check it out. I will be posting it on maybe the 5th/10th of March so look out for it!

Vote, Comment and Recommend to a friend (Totally legit rhyme!!)

Let me know if there's any POV's you want!

Email me any questions or concerns you have, I'm ALWAYS happy to talk! - sparks.137.wattpad@gmail.com

Or inbox me!