(30) Revenge //Part 1//.

"So why are we here?" Klarissa asks. Me and Spencer exchange a look.

"We're here to plan our revenge from the attack we had a few nights ago" Spencer says.

"Well shouldn't Maisie be here?" Someone asks. I shake my head.

"She's running with the opposing gang" I say and everyone gasps. "But she'll get what she deserves" I tell them.

"So how are we going to plan our revenge? We can't do the same as them" Davina says. I nod.

"And we're not" I say as I take a seat on a swivel chair and spin around once. Some laugh at my childishness.

"So how are we going to get revenge?" Davina asks. I smirk.

"We're going to mob them" Some of gang exchange a mischievous look.

"Is that all?" She asks. I shake my head.

"After the mob, we attack their base to days later" Spencer says.

"How are we going to mob?" Klarissa asks. I click a button on the computer in front of me and the screen projects on the wall.

"This building right here is where they're going to be tomorrow day and evening" I tell them as a building pops up.

"Isn't it a risk to mob in the day?" Sky asks. I nod.

"Which is why we have to be careful" Spencer tells them.

"We won't be able to get in though. It's a private building" Teddy remarks.

"That's where I come in" Johnny says as he walks into the room.

"Why is he here?" Jonah asks.

"He's going to help us" I tell them.

"Even after what we did to them?" He asks.

"Johnny wants them dead as much as we do" Jonah sighs and nods.

"Right so, I'm going to sneak into the control room tonight and get you all some fake ID's for the gang. You will have fake names but your picture will be on there so it's all good. When you get in act as normal as possible. Don't let your eyes wander anywhere, don't look at someone for too long and don't talk to anyone who isn't in the gang" He orders.

"How do we know if they're in the gang?" Peter Vernan asks.

"Look at their necks. Boys have a tattoo of a crossbow and the girls have a necklace with a cross on it" Johnny tells them. Everyone nods.

"But what about you two?" Sharon questions at me and Spencer.

"What about us?" Spencer asks.

"Everyone knows your faces. How will you get in?" She asks.

"Don't worry about us. We've got it sorted" I tell her. She gives me a small smile and nods. "Anymore questions?" I ask.

"What is the actual mob?" Frances asks. I smirk at him.

"Everyone check your emails tonight. There'll be an animated version of what we're doing all thanks to Jase's second in command, Craig"

After explaining a few more things, everyone leaves the meeting room except for me and Spencer.

"We should go and get some things for tomorrow" I say. Spencer nods and he goes to get his wallet.

"Where are you going?" Someone's voice asks as me and Spencer start to walk. I turn around and see Maisie. I squeeze Spencer's hand hardly in anger. He gives it a squeeze back.

"Just to the shop to get some things" I say simply. She nods and walks away. "God I hate her" I mumble making Spencer sigh.

"I know. So do I. But she'll be dead before we know it" He reassures me and we leave to go and get some disguises for tomorrow.

___________

"Everyone up!" I shout and bang on everyone's doors. I hear a few groans making me laugh. "Hall! 5 minutes!" I shout and wait for everyone to come to the hall which is just a huge room with chairs in it. Sort of like the meeting room but it can fit more people in it.

"Why are we up so early?" Sharon groans as she rubs her eyes and sits down. I laugh at her and wait for everyone else to come in.

"Morning everyone!" I chirp happily just to piss everyone off and it works making Spencer and I laugh.

"Just get the the point" Davina groans. I nod.

"We have an extremely busy day ahead of us. To those of you who've forgotten, we're mobbing today" I remind them. Some of them sit up as if they just remembered, which they probably did.

"We're on our own today and then we're teaming up with Jase when we attack their base in two days" Spencer tells them.

After a while of speaking we finally send everyone to get ready.

"Okay, you need to get ready. You have five hours to do so. We leave at 3 people!" I shout and everyone scatters and me and Spencer rush to his room.

I slip on my dress which is all black. The chest area is rounded and there's thick straps. The dress comes down to just above the knee and is fitted so it looks sexier.

Once I've put it on I go over to the mirror and start on my makeup. I do a medium-dark smokey eye and put some red lipstick on. I define my eyebrows with a dark brown colour and put on some blush. I ten grab my shoes which are on the end of the bed. Just as I'm about to start on my hair my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer not checking the caller ID.

"Hey baby girl" My mom says. I sit down on the bed.

"Hey mom. What's up?" I ask.

"Just missing you" She sighs. I sigh too.

"Mom I'll be coming home soon. I have a mission today and in two days then I'll come home" I reassure her.

"Luke and Kira miss you too" She tells me. I look down to the floor.

"Tell them I'll be home in three days. Four at the most" She mumbles and okay. "Listen I have to go mom"

"Okay sweetie. Good luck. I love you" She says.

"Love you too" I tell her and hang up the phone. I walk over to the mirror and grab the dark blonde wig that hangs from it. I put it on and pin back the fringe in two different places. I then quickly spray myself over with my perfume, put some weapons in my bag and go to the main entrance.

"Ready?" Spencer asks. I nod and we all leave.

__________________

Thanks for reading this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed it!

The promo to the sequel is on the side!

There's only 6 chapters left of this book :'( and that includes the epilogue!

You're probably all going to hate me too but someone dies in the next chapter so be prepared!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend!