(33) Never forget.

Never forget.

That's what they tell us in the gang.

Never forget those you've lost. But right now it's all I want to do. So here I sit with a bottle of vodka in my hand staring at the walls hoping that Davina will suddenly burst through the door, laughing, like she used to.

But as I stare at it for longer, I slowly realize that it's never going to happen.

"Ashley you've been sat there for two days. You need to get out the house" Mom says. I don't answer her making her sigh. "Ashley, baby. We are all hurting you know. Your brother and sister are worried about you" She tells me.

"She was my best friend" My voice croaks after not speaking for two days.

"I know sweetie" Mom says as she pulls me into a side hug. I don't cry though. I'm done with crying. Instead I just sit there and stare ahead of me. "Why don't you go take a shower and I'll make you some dinner?" She suggests. I nod making her smile.

I stand up slowly and make my way to the bathroom with my vodka in my hand. I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up. When it's ready I hop in and sit down letting the water roll forwards and onto my face.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Everything okay?" Klarissa's voice asks.

"Yeah" My croaky voice says back. When I'm done I get out and wrap a towel around me. I make my way to my room and get changed into some comfier clothes. Once I'm done I make my way downstairs to see dinner on the table.

"Hey sweetie" Mom says as she gestures for me to sit down.

"Hey sissy" Luke and Kira say at the same time. I give them a small smile.

"Hi" I reply and start to eat. Within minutes it's gone because of how hungry I was. Mom looks at me and smiles.

"Kira why don't you show Ashley what you made in school yesterday?" Mom suggests. Kira rushes off somewhere. She soon comes back and she puts a picture in front of me.

"What is this?" I ask her as I admire it.

"That's me, Luke, you, Spencer and Mommy and then that's Klarissa" She tells me.

"I love it" I tell her truthfully. "How about you come with me and we'll put it on my wall?" I suggest. She nods excitedly. I smile at her and we walk to my room which is filled with pictures of me and the gang and some of my family.

"Lets put it there!" Kira exclaims as she points to a bare spot on my wall. I nod at her and get some tape. I put it on the top of the picture and let her stick it on the wall.

"Make sure it's straight" I tell her.

"Okay" She says as she concentrates on getting it straight. I call Spencer whilst she's busy.

"Hey Ash" He says when he picks up the phone.

"Hi" I whisper.

"Are you okay?" He asks.  I nod but then remember that he can't see me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I tell him.

"It's nice to hear you talk" I smile.

"Yeah well.."

"So why'd you call?" He asks. I smirk.

"I was thinking that we should have a gang party. Invite everyone who's in the gang to remember Davina and the gang altogether" I suggest.

"That's a great idea" He says. "I'll get some drinks and clear the base"

"I don't mean like a normal boring party Spencer. I mean like a full on gang rave"

"I don't know...." Spencer trails off. I sigh.

"Come on Spencer! Don't be so boring!" I whine at him. He sighs loudly down the phone.

"Fine!" He gives in. I squeal in excitement making Kira give me a strange look.

"This is going to be amazing!" I exclaim and hang up the phone. "Klarissa!" I shout. She rushes into my room.

"What is it?" She asks quickly and out of breath.

"Help me pick an outfit. We're having a gang rave" I tell her.

"What's a gang rave?" Her and Kira ask at the same time. I crouch down in front of Kira.

"A gang rave is a very big group of friends who get together and do lots of fun things" I say to her. Her face lights up.

"Can I come?" She asks. I shake my head making her smile fall.

"Not to this one. You're a little too young" She frowns. "Maybe next time" I suggest. She nods sadly and walks out my room leaving me and Klarissa. "So, lets get ready"  I say excitedly and rush to my closet, press a button and the back opens to reveal party clothes.

"I thought you only had gang clothes in the back of here" Klarissa says as we walk in. I shake my head.

"No"

It takes us around an hour to pick out what to wear. I pick out a black strapless tight fitted dress, some black stilettos and a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up. I curl my hair and do a smoky eye look with some eye shadow then put on some blush and lipstick. To top it off I put on my favorite choker.

Klarissa picks out an electric blue dress, black heels and a black blazer. She puts her blonde hair up in a ponytail in curls and does some simple eyeliner and lipstick with a little bit of blush. She puts in some silver earrings and a long necklace with a small cross on it and a feather.

When we're done we leave the house and make our way to the gang rave.

__________

Sorry it's find of a filler chapter :(

The next chapter is the last most eventful chapter in the book. After that it's the final chapter then the epilogue which is in Kira's point of view (I think it may be the prologue to the sequel. ot sure yet)

Hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter and I might update again tonight or tomorrow. Not sure.

BTW! Who else is watching tonight's episode of TVD (The Vampire Diaries)? I can't wait to see Stefan and Caroline with no humanity together!!!! :D

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)