(29) Are you drunk?

I walk out of the gang's base with the words of the letter floating around in my mind. I walk to the nearest shop and go straight to the booze.

I pick up a bottle of vodka and go to the till.

"ID please" The woman says. I hand her my gang card. She gives me a bored look and hands me the ID back. "Real ID please"

""That is my real ID" I say. She sighs and presses something. I stand there for a few minutes before I see the manager.

"What's the problem?" He asks politely.

"She isn't giving a real ID" The cashier says. The manager holds out his hand for my ID. I hand him my gang one. He looks at it wide eyed then looks at the cashier.

"Don't ever ignore these" He says to her sternly then turns to me. "I'm very sorry Miss Palmer" He says quickly. I sigh and grab my ID then leave without paying. They won't do shit anyway.

I wander the streets aimlessly for a while before deciding to go over to a bridge and open up my bottle. I climb up and dangle my legs over as I take a sip of the vodka. I squeeze my eyes shut as the taste burns my throat but as soon as it settles down I take another sip.

"You're not gonna jump are you?" A voice asks. I turn and see two men. I shake my head.

"No, I'm just.....sitting and drinking" I say and turn back around.

"Though you were done with that shit" The guy I know as Adam says as he sits by me. We go way back.

"I was but shit happens" I say as I take a sip of the vodka again ignoring the burning sensation.

"Come on Ash. You need to stop" Adam says as he tries to get the bottle. I move it away from him and slap his hand away.

"Hey! No touching!" I exclaim with a small hiccup at the end making me giggle.

"Ashley, you're not supposed to drink anymore!" Adam tells me harshly. I glare at him.

"When do I follow the rules?" I question. He sighs and runs his hands over his face.

"Give me the bottle" He orders. I shake my head. He goes to grab it but I stand up on the bridge and swallow the rest making me cough harshly. Adam pulls me down from the bridge and grabs the bottle. When he sees there's nothing left he looks at me angrily. "Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"Nope" I say popping the 'p' in. He sighs again.

"Then why are you drinking Ashley?"

"Becaue I've had a very stressful day......week.......month maybe" I say. He sighs again. What is with all this sighing?

"Lets get you home" He says. I shake my head.

"No thanks" I say and walk off. He catches up with me.

"Ashley you need to go home" He tells me as he gabs my arm.

"I said no!" I shout and push him away. He doesn't come after me this time. I rush off to the shop to get another bottle of small vodka. This time I'm served without question. I walk around the streets again occasionally flirting with a few guys but then blow them off when they come on to me.

After a while I decide to go back to base. I catch a cab and when I get to the base I stumble in. People rush around completely oblivious to the fact I just came back. Completely shit-faced, might I add.

"Ashley?" Klarissa asks as she comes into view.

"Klarissa! Hello baby" I say putting my arm around her and I walk down the halls with her.

"Are you drunk?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Nope. I'm super drunk" I say with a small laugh at the end. Which turns into a laughing fit. I hear Klarissa on the phone to someone but I black out before I hear what she's saying.

_________

"Ashley wake up" Spencer says. I groan and open one eye before closing it straight away because of the light.

"What do you want?" I moan.

"You need to get up. Today's a busy day" He says and I hear him leave the room. I groan and sit up slowly. I walk over to the mirror and see that I look like a mess. I make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up and get changed.

When I'm done I make my way to the base's kitchen to get some Aspirin so I don't have a bad hangover.

"How much did you drink last night?" Spencer asks as he comes in and hands me a glass of water so I can take the Aspirin. I thank him and take it.

"I think it was like a bottle and a quarter of vodka" I say and sigh. Spencer takes the seat opposite me.

"You know that could have killed you right?" He asks. I nod my head.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to think of the letter" I apologize. He grabs hold of my hand.

"It's okay. I probably would've done the same given your place" He admits.

"Well atleast your father didn't do it on purpose" I say. Spencer nods.

"Yeah" He says quietly.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. Spencer grins at  me and pulls me up. He leads me to the meeting room. "What are we doing in here?" I ask.

"We're planning revenge" He says cheekily making me grin.

____________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little boring towards the end.

So I posted this now because I probably won't post for a few days since I don't really feel like I'm in the right state of mind right now. Sorry :(

Next chapter is their step one to revenge!

Promo is in the next chapter people!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)