(22) First date //Part 1//.

"You look amazing" She says as she looks at my flowy red dress, small black heels, a small jacket and my curled hair which flows down my back. I smile at her.

"Thanks" I reply. She smiles and gives my shoulder a squeeze. I take a deep breath and grab my phone off the bed and my purse. Just as I'm about to sit down on the bed the doorbell goes. Klarissa looks to me with a big grin on her face making me shake my head and laugh. I stand up and walk to the front door. I get to the door and open it.

I see Spencer standing there with his back towards me. He turns around with a big smile on his face. A take a minute to look at his appearance. Black suit, ruffled hair, and a rose in his hand.

"You look......wow. You look beautiful" He says making me look down at the floor as a slight blush creeps onto my face.

"Thank you" I whisper. He smiles at me and hands me the rose.

"A rose for the beautiful lady" He says in an English accent. I laugh and take it gratefully.

"Thank you" I say.

"You're not very talkative" He states.

"I just can't believe this is really happening" I breathe. He smiles and grabs my hand. He pulls me closer to him gently. I place my hand on his chest when our faces are centimeters apart. He gives me a quick but amazing kiss leaving a tingling sensation.

"Neither can I" He whispers back as he looks at me intently.

"Okay you love birds, leave before I take your mom to the reservation" Klarissa's voice says making us jump apart. I look at her and laugh a little as she has my mom next to her and my mom' arms around Klarissa.

"Come on" Spencer says as he grabs my hand again and takes me to his car. Before I can open the door he does it for me.

"Thanks" I say.

"Does your vocabulary not spread past 'thanks' and 'thank you'?" He jokes. I laugh softly and get in the car then walks around to the other side of his car and he gets in.

"So where are we going?" I ask about 5 minutes into the ride. He looks to me and smirks a little.

"It's a secret" He says as he taps the side of his nose making me push his arm a little. "Ow! What the hell woman?!!" He exclaims jokingly.

"That's what you get for keeping a secret from someone who's deadlier that you" I say cockily which makes him laugh.

We spend the rest of the ride in silence until he pulls up to an expensive looking restaurant. We walk in and I take a look around.

"Reservation for Woods please" Spencer says to a man by a tall desk. The man nods and shows us to our table. Spencer pulls out my chair for me which I thank him for and I take a seat. He sits opposite me.

"Wine?" A waiter asks a few minutes after we've sat down. I  nod and give him a smile. He pours me and Spencer a large glass of wine and then leaves.

"I never took you for a wine kinda guy" I state as I take a sip of the wine. Spencer laughs a little.

"What can I say? I'm classy" He jokes as he gestures to himself making me laugh. "I love your laugh" He says quietly enough that I almost miss it.

"I love you" I say making him give me a grin as he picks up the menu.

"That's cheesy" He states glancing at me from over the menu.

"I thought you were the King of cheesy" I say with a slight smirk as I lift up my own menu.

"No, I'm the King of everything" He says. I laugh and shake my head slightly.

"What are you getting?" I ask as I admire the dish names before me.

"I have no idea" He says. "It all looks so good" He states. I hum and nod in agreement.

"Have you decided what you'd like to eat?" The waiter says as if he was there the whole time.

"No, it all looks so good" I say and ten turn my head to look at him. "What would you recommend?" I ask him.

"Well there's nothing I would recommend in particular but there is the option of the Chef's special" He suggests. I look at Spencer who gives me a smile and a nod.

"We'll have that then please" I say politely.

"Any other drinks?" He asks. Me and Spencer shake ours heads.

"No thank you. The wine is fine" Spencer says. The water nods and leaves us. "So what's happened since you left?" Spencer asks. I sigh and sit back in my seat making Spencer laugh.

"What?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"You do not look lady like at all" He says laughing. I sit up quickly as I let out a louder laugh.

"Don't blame me, I'm used to chilling. Not coming to a really fancy place and having a meal with the guy I love" I say.

"Would you rather our first date have been sat in the back of KFC?" He asks making me laugh and sake my head.

"No, this is perfect" I say as I look at him intently.

"Can you tell me what happened after you left now?" He asks as he drinks some of his wine. I smile.

"Sure"

______________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm sorry for not updating in a while or as quickly as normal, I've been ill so I haven't really given much thought to updating this story but I'm better now so look out for more updates because from as of now, things are going to get very interesting!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)