(35) Starting over.

"Spencer! Help me with these boxes!" I shout to Spencer. He rushes over and takes the heavy box out of my hands.

"Thanks" I say.

"You were second in command in one of North Carolina's most feared gangs and you can't even carry a box?" Spencer jokes. I punch his arm making him nearly drop the box.

"Screw you. Ass hat" I grumble and walk over to get another box for my car.

Today is the day that we are moving house to New Jersey. Our house has 3 floors. On the first floor it has the kitchen, living room, dining room and a bathroom. On the second floor there's 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a games room and on the top floor is a spare bedroom and an office. There's also a pretty large garden out back which is great.

"I can't believe my baby girls moving house" Mom exclaims as she rushes into my room and pulls me into a tight hug. I laugh and wrap my arms around her.

"Mom, I'm only a couple of hours away from here. We can visit anytime you want and the same goes for you" I reassure her. She nods and gives me a big smile.

"Can I help you pack?" She asks. I nod.

"Yeah sure. Everything's pretty much packed but there's some things in the bathroom that could do with being packed if you could do that for me" I tell her. She nods and grabs a box then makes her way to my bathroom.

"Are you going away for god?" Luke asks as Kira and him come into my room. I crouch down to their level and shake my head.

"No, of course not. I'd never leave you" I tell them and pull them into a hug.

"Promise?" Kira asks. I nod.

"I promise and I never make promises that I can't keep" I tell them truthfully. They help me and Spencer by taking some of the light boxes out to our cars.

Today isn't as eventful as I thought it would be. We're loading up the last of my stuff into my car and Spencer's into his then we're staying here for dinner,then we're driving to our new home in New Jersey.

"Klarissa!" I shout. She comes into my room.

"What?" She asks.

"Shall we go out? Might be a while before we can officially hang out again" I suggest. She nods and tells me she'll go and get her coat. "Mom! Me and Klarissa are going out for a little while. We'll be back soon" She shouts back and 'okay' so me and Klarissa go out of the house for a while.

"So what are you going to do when I'm gone then?" I ask her as we walk into Starbucks.

"I don't know. Maybe try and rent a place of my own or something. I'm not really sure yet" She tells me. I nod and order myself a Mango Mango Passion Fruit Frappuccino. Klarissa orders herself a hot chocolate.

We take a seat once we have our drinks and we start to talk about random things like funny times with the gang and stuff like that.

"We should probably go" She points out. "It's getting late and we have to be home for dinner" I nod and grab my bag and jacket and we begin to walk home.

"I'm glad I met you" I tell her as we walk. She gives me a confused look.

"Why do you say that?" She asks.

"I don't know. I just am" I say. She hums and nods.

"Well I'm glad I met you as well" I smile at her.

"Yeah we met 'cause I killed your boyfriend" I point out and we start laughing.

"That was an eventful night" She says. I nod and my laughter dies down a little as we walk into the house. We walk into the kitchen to see the dinner being set out. Spencer pulls me into a hug.

"Did you have a nice time?" He asks. I nod my head.

"I had a great time" I say truthfully. He smiles at me and kisses the top of my head. Mom calls down Luke and Kira for dinner and they rush down the stairs quickly taking a seat.

"Slow down there" Mom jokes making them smile sheepishly.

We all sit down and begin to eat our dinner. We talk about when we can come and visit and what we could do when we visit or when they visit.

"That was amazing mom, thanks" I say. Everyone else agrees. We stay sat down and continue talking until I stand up. "I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back soon" I say and walk out the house. I take a long walk to a place me and Davina used to hang out at which is a large field separated into two by a long deserted road.

I stand in the middle of it for a few minutes before dropping to the floor and lying down. I look up at the stair filled sky and smile slightly.

"Hey Davina" I start. "Hopefully you can hear me and if not.....then I'm going crazy" I say with a small laugh. "It seems like yesterday that me and you were making fun of the people who couldn't throw a knife or shoot a gun"

"I miss you Davina but I'm not going to cry. I'm done crying. I'm having a fresh start with Spencer. It's what we need. It's what we all need. God I hope you're listening to this"

"I love you, D" I whisper. "I'll never forget you"

________________

That's it!

It's over.

It's mother fucking over!!!

But there's no need to fear, the sequel is near!! The next update is the epilogue!!!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)