Epilogue.

*10 years later*

Kira's POV

"What can I get you guys?" I ask a group of old men at a table.

"Beer for all of us please, honey" One of the men says. I nod and write it down.

"Comin' right up" I say and walk over to the bar. I put the pump in one of the glasses and allow it to fill the glass and then I do the same with 3 other glasses. I carry them on a tray over to the guys and hand them the drinks. They thank me.

I get the cloth off of my shoulder and wipe down one of the tables near them. I feel someone's eyes on me so I turn my head and see my boss staring at me pervishly. I turn away quickly and finish cleaning the table. One I think it's clean enough, I pick up the tray, put the cloth on it and put the tray on the bar. Just as I do the bell on the door rings.

I turn my head slightly and see a beautiful blonde girl walk in who I recognize instantly. I smile/smirk at her secretly and she does the same.

She walks over to the bar and my boss instantly puts a shot of alcohol in front of her. She drinks it whilst staring a him in the eye, not flinching at the taste. I turn around and slowly put my hand inside my apron where I feel my gun.

I pull it out discretely and wait for her signal. She throws the shot glass behind my boss causing him to flinch and the girl to pull out her gun. I aim mine at everyone in the bar. Bruce's Bar to be precise.

Everyone cowers in fear. I keep my gun aimed at everyone as I grab the blonde's bag and open it for her to put the cash register's money in it. My boss starts shaking when I order him to hurry up and put the money in the bag. When he has we run out of the bar and get in her car.

"Nice work Kira" She says.

"You too, Missy" I say to Missy. She smiles and starts the car as we drive away.

My name is Kira Palmer.

And you don't wanna mess with me.