(34) One night won't hurt.

We arrive at the rave just as it starts and even though it just started it's already pretty packed. Our gang loves the gang raves we host. I'd like to think that we throw the best ones.

"What exactly do we do here?" Klarissa shouts over the music to me. I smirk at her.

"Have fun!" I shout and walk off to get a drink.

"Hey there stranger!" I turn and see Adam who saw me on the bridge the other week.

"Hey Adam!" I shout and give him a hug.

"You shouldn't be drinking" He tells me. I shrug.

"One night won't hurt" I tell him and take two of the four shots in front of me. He gives me a look before taking the other two from in front of me and downing them without flinching. I smirk at him. "What was that about not drinking?"

"You're right. One night won't hurt" He says and grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. I grab a quick bottle of vodka before I start to dance with him. He spins me around and I laugh as I try not to fall over. He laughs at my attempt and he pulls me close.

"Okay! That's enough!" Spencer's voice interrupts us. We laugh and I start to dance with Spencer. He grabs my hand and spins me into him and we sway to the beat.

The gang raves always start off with a few slow/medium tempo songs to just get everyone dancing. Then there's a speech about why the rave has been announced and then all the best songs come on. Like dubstep and drum & bass music.

"Give me some!" Spencer shouts as he takes the vodka from my hand and drinks some quickly.

"Slow down" I laugh. He smirks at me and hands me the bottle. I take a swig and flinch a little before we begin to dance again.

He pulls me close and we mock some ballroom dancing making people give us playful weird looks.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Spencer shouts after about another 30 minutes of dancing. The music turns down slowly and everyone in the gang comes to see the speech. "Welcome everyone! Are we all having a good time?" He asks. Everyone cheers and answers him.

"Good. Well lets get this over with because then we have more time to party people!" Everyone cheers again. "We called this gang rave today in celebration of the life of Davina McWilliams and in celebration of the final week of being a gang" Spencer notes.

"We want to thank everyone for risking your lives to keep this gang going" I tell everyone. "So lets drink to tonight and hope our hangovers aren't as bad as last time" I raise my bottle and everyone else raises their drinks. I cheer and everyone copies. Me and Spencer jump down off of the table we were stood on and we begin to drink the night away.

*1 Week Later*

"Well today's the day we finish this forever" Spencer says as we stare at the base. I nod and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe it's finally over" I admit in a small voice. He wraps his arm around me.

"It's for the best Ash. None of us would have been safe if we kept this going"

"I know" I whisper.

"Everything's going to be okay. I promise" He kisses the side of my head making me give him a soft smile.

"You sure about that?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nope but I can make sure it will be" He says and kisses me softly. We both smile into the kiss and then go back to looking at the base.

"We should go inside" I say quietly. Spencer nods and grabs me hand, lacing our fingers together, and we walk inside the base. We're greeted with a few 'hellos' on our way to Spencer's room to clear out his things.

We decided to move in together away from this part of town because of all the memories it holds. We decided a fresh start was what we both needed.

I pick up a box and begin to pack my things up which are in his room. It takes me over an hour because of how often I stay and leave my things here instead of taking them back home with me.

As it turns out, no one in the gang will be staying at the base. Everyone has either found a place to stay or have bought a place of their own which means we'll have to shut down everything as no one is going to be here.

"Everyone's packed and ready to go. We're just waiting on you guys now" Johnny says as he comes into Spencer's room. We nod and he leaves. I take a seat on the bed as Spencer finishes packing some of the small stuff around the room.

"This is it" I say to Spencer. He stops packing and looks at me sadly. "You and I both know that deep down we're going to have to come back to this again one day" I tell him.

"Yeah. I know. I just hope it isn't soon. I'd like all of us to have a shot at a normal life. Even if it doesn't last that long" He tells me. I smile at him sadly and walk over to him putting my hand on his arm.

"Everyone here is going to have the best life anyone can ever imagine and that's all down to you, Spencer. You're letting these people have the life they've always wanted and you have no idea how grateful they truly are for that" He pulls me into a hug quickly and then puts the last box down the corridor for the movers to get for us. I hold out my hand for him to grab and he does.

We walk down the hall and the lights start to shut off as we walk down it. We enter the main hall where everyone is gathered.

"Thank you for all dedicating your lives for this gang" I start. "It doesn't come at any easy price to be one of us so you should all be proud of yourself. You're getting the life you all deserve now. Spend it well" Spencer steps forward.

"As you all know, this isn't the end. We will come back to this one day. Whether it's for good or we just need to help someone. In that case, we will totally understand if any of you don't want to come back. It's your choice.

"This is the final goodbye. Make the most of your lives"

Everyone begins to leave meaning me and Spencer are the last ones in the building.

"Lets go" I say and pull Spencer out of the building slowly by his hand in mine.

It's finally over.

____________

Sorry if it seems a little rushed I just really wanted to update!

The next chapter is the last official one and then it's the epilogue which is indeed in Kira's POV!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

There's a new promo out for the second book so go check that out, link is in the bio!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)