(7) We don't need permission. We just need skill.

Davina's POV

10 Months Ago

"I'm here to pick up an order" I say looking around the shop. The man behind the counter looks at me intensely.

"Name?" He asks going over to the drawers behind him.

"Miss McWilliams" He turns around and after a few seconds he smirks.

"Why Miss McWilliams, your order is in the back" He says sweetly. I smirk and follow him into the back of his shop. As he looks for my gun orders I have a look around.

"A 223 Calibar?" I ask admiring it as it sits on a shelf. He turns around.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" He asks. I nod my head. "She's the best rifle you can get around here" I nod again and start looking around. Just as I'm about to turn around to face him again, I feel his presence behind me.

"What are you doing?" I ask. His hands suddenly go around my mouth with a cloth.

"Serine says hi" Is the last thing I hear before I black out.

"Hey!" The guard yells. "Snap out of it" He says sternly. I glare at him the best I can.

"Fuck you" I spit. He growls at me but it doesn't scare me. He stomps out the room leaving me and a girl in here.

"What are you looking at?" She asks trying to sound scary. I snort.

"Why do you work with these people?" I ask slowly as pain ripples through my body and mainly my jaw.

"Why do you care?" She asks quietly.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to answer a question with a question?" I groan smugly. She looks at me and smirks.

"Did yours?" I laugh a little but stop because of the pain.

"How long have you been doing this? Holding people hostage?" I ask her.

"I started when you came. You were the first person I had to watch" She tells me.

"I'm Davina" I say.

"Casey" She smiles making me smile to.

"So Casey. What do you say we try and get out of here?" I ask smirking.

__________________________

Ashley's POV

"What the hell do you mean Davina dies?" I ask Serine.