(27) Lead the way.

"Come help me with this one?" I ask Davina. She comes over and helps me move the body that's wrapped in a white sheet.

"What are we doing with them?" She asks. I sigh and run my hand over my face as I slowly start stressing out.

"I don't know" I say and sit on the floor ignoring the body a few feet away from me.

"Why don't you go and lie down?" Spencer's voice says as he puts an arm around me. I nod my head and stand up slowly. "I'll be there soon" He tells me and kisses my forehead. I smile slightly and walk off to his bedroom. When I'm in there I sit on the bed. I look around and smile and then lie down. I fall asleep as soon as my eyes close.

Spencer's POV

"Is she okay?" Klarissa asks as she looks over at Ashley who's leaving for my room.

"She's fine, she just stresses herself out when stuff like this happens" I say. Klarissa nods and helps Davina.

"Where are we putting the bodies?" Klarissa asks.

"We're going to burn them" I say.Klarissa looks horrified but Davina isn't fazed.

"I'll drive a few miles up North, that way there won't be a smell around the neighbourhood" Davina says as she walks out the room.

"I better go and check on Ashley" I say. Klarissa nods and starts helping other gang members. I walk down some halls until I get to my room. I open the door quietly to see Ashley asleep. I smile to myself slightly before going over to my closet to change my top. Once I have I go over a lie down next to Ashley being careful not to wake her up.

Se moves slightly when I wrap my arm around her but soon after she stays still. I feel my eyes slowly drooping and within a matter of seconds I'm asleep.

______

I groan slightly as my eyes open. I can feel Ashley watching me.

"Hey" I say as I rub my eyes. When they're fully open I see her smiling.

"Hey" I smile at her. "What are you doing with the bodies?" She asks after a while.

"Davina's taking them up North to burn them" I say. Ashley nods and lays her head on my chest.

"I can't wait until this is all over" She mumbles. I sigh and start stroking her hair.

"Me too Ashley, me too"

"Oh shit!" She yells as she jumps up and runs out the room. I get u quickly and follow her. At first I don't know where she's going until I see all the cells around me.

"Johnny" I mumble and run to his cell. I see him in the same chair but with his legs untied. I look around and see a dead man on the floor in front of him.

"Thank god. He's really starting to smell" Johnny jokes as he looks at the dead man.

"Get rid of the body, I'll talk to him" Ashley says. All the softness gone in her voice. I nod and run to get a sheet for the body.

Ashley's POV

"Pleasure to see that you didn't escape" I say harshly.

"You turn into more of a bitch every time I see you" He remarks. I scowl and crouch down to his level.

"Lets get one thing straight" I start. "Talk to me like that and the next thing that comes out of your mouth will be your teeth" I say.

"You don't scare me" He spits. I smirk.

"I don't?" He shakes his head. "Well lets just say that I know things Johnny. Like where you live, where your wife works and where your kids go to school" He begins to look scared.

"Don't you dare go near my wife and kids" He orders making my smirk widen.

"So do as I say and your family is left out of this" I say. I know I'm being harsh but it's the only way to get what you want in this world.

"I'll do anything. Just leave my family out of this" He begs. I smile and stand up.

"Perfect" I say and go over to get the keys from the other side of the room. I walk back over to him and unlock his hands. He sighs in relief as he rubs his wrists. "Now, lets go get that note" I say dragging him up and pulling him out the room.

"Ashley what in god's name are you doing?!" Spencer's voice exclaims. I turn around keeping my grip tight on Johnny's arm.

"I'm finding that god damn note Spencer. Don't even try to stop me!" I yell back and rush me and Johnny outside to my car. I unlock it and push him inside. I lock it straight after. I walk round to the other side of my car, unlock the door and get in.

"Put your seat belt on" I order Johnny. He does as told.

"Promise you won't hurt my family?" He asks. I look at him sternly.

"Your family will be left alone and you will be left alone too. But that will only happen if you give me the correct destination of the note" I say. Johnny nods.

"Promise?" I sigh.

"I promise. Now lead the way" I order. He starts giving me directions.

_____________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Remember that if you want the promo for book 2 then inbox me with your email! If not then wait until chapter 30!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)