(10) Determined and ruthless.

Jase's POV

"What's wrong?" Ashley asks. So I tell her everything of what happened with Jeff Bowers.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Jeff Bowers. I call all the meetings for the gangs and spread information for each gang" He says. I nod my head and gesture him to follow me into my office.

"Please have a seat" I tell him politely. He smiles as a thanks. "What brings you here to the Red Bar's base?" I ask him.

"There's a problem at one of the abandoned buildings and since your gang have to allows other gangs onto your territory, we would like you to help us out" He says.

"Who's we?" I question.

"The towns gang monitors" I nod my head.

"So what's going on?"

"Well about 5 months ago, we received an email saying that there was a new gang headed to San Francisco. We held a meeting with some of your advisers which was apparently then run by you then you allowed permission for this gang to come on to your territory" I nod my head as I remember the events.

"Well we suspect that this gang have something to do with the disappearance of another gang's member who have just moved onto your territory. They are called the Stellar Rippers and we suspect the other gang have abducted Davina McWilliams. The Stellar Rippers guns woman" Jeff says.

"So you think this Serine woman is in a gang and she took Davina?" Ashley asks. I nod my head. She sighs. "Thank you for telling me"

"No problem. Just keep up the act in school and no one will suspect a thing" I say looking at her intensely. I notice her hair is curled like she's been out tonight.

"What do you mean no one will suspect a thing?" She asks.

"Well these people will have monitors and you don't want to be their subject. Do you?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Alright then. Have a nice night" I say and leave her home.

Ashley's POV

"Are you really going to lay low? Klarissa asks.

"Hell no!" I say making her laugh. "Neither of us are. I know your in the year before me in school I just never knew your name. But now-we aren't going to be the shy girls anymore" I say and smirk at her. She returns the smirk quickly.

I pull her upstairs to my closet and push all the clothes out of the way. I press a small button on the back of my closet and then enter a password. The back of my closet starts opening with automatic doors. I turn to Klarissa who's face is filled with shock.

"You coming?" I ask smugly. She nods her head slowly and follows me in. "Welcome to the Palmer's Secret" I say and spin around with my arms out. Klarissa gawps at the endless outfits and other things making me laugh at her.

"How the hell dd you fit all this in here?" She asks.

"To be honest, I have no idea. Anyway, come on. We're giving you a makeover and trust me when say that this is going to take all night!" I tell her.

By the time it's morning, I'm finished.

I dyed her brown hair:blonde. Then I curled it. Made her wax and shave everything! Then picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank, a black leather jacket and a pair of heels. I did a thick eye liner with some dark eye shadow, mascara and red lipstick.

When I get read, I curl my hair as well. Then I put on some ripped black skinny jeans, a black long sleeved crop top with slashes on it, a leather jacket and some black stilettos. After that I called the gang and told them about Klarissa and I told them to go full out.

About an hour later-it's time to go to school. We get in my car after getting a cup of coffee and drive to school. When we arrive, I rev the engine so everyone looks at us. Most of the school knows my parking space so they're already shocked to see a better looking car than my usual one. But what I look like will be the biggest surprise.

I look at Klarissa.

"I never got your last name" I say. She turns to me.

"Eaton. Klarissa Eaton" She tells me. I nod my head.

"Ready?" I breathe. She nods and opens her door first. When she's out she leans on the cars bonnet and waits for me to get out. By this time everyone in the parking lot is staring. Klarissa smirks and spreads out her arms while facing me. I take his as my cue to get out the car. Since the windows are black tinted, you can't see who it is.

I put out my legs first so you can only see my stilettos. Then when I fully get out the car, everyone gasps but some of the guys smirk so I wink at them which takes them back a little. I turn around to lock my car and when I do, the rest of the gang is there. All looking hot if I do say so myself. I smirk at them.

"Damn, I missed seeing you dressed like that" Sharon says as she checks me out making me punch her shoulder. I see Klarissa standing awkwardly beside me.

"Guys this is Klarissa Eaton. Klarissa this is Sharon, Frances, Maisie, Peter, Sky and Jonah" I say. They exchange some hi's. We finally decide to go inside. When we do, everyone's heads turn to us as they instantly recognize each of us. We arrive at my locker so I can get my books out.

"I heard there's some of that gang in this school" Sky says. I nod.

"I know each and everyone of them. So don't worry. We'll get them and kill them" I say as if I'm talking to a child.

"I've never heard you so determined and ruthless" Jonah jokes. I turn to him.

"Doesn't mean I don't think these things" He nods and we walk to class.

________________

Thanks for reading!!

And HOLY SHIT! 1.5K READS ALREADY!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS IN EXCITEMENT*

I honestly didn't expect this to be a book people wanted to read!

Thanks for voting everyone! When get the time I'll send you a message if you've voted saying thank you for doing it!!!!!!!!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend (Totally legit rhyme!)

Also, go check out the profile Caged_AnimalXxX

She's writing a book and will be posting it soon so check it out when it's ready!