The Seychelles

It was the middle of January and Stevie and Lindsey had just got on the plane. Two weeks in a grand 5-star hotel on the Seychelles were ahead of them.

She had cuddled up next to him on her seat and he held her hands.

“I can't wait to get there, Linds. I've never been to the Seychelles!”

“You'll love it, Steph!”, he responded and placed a kiss on the palm of her hand.

After more than 24 hours of traveling they arrived at their hotel at night. It was absolutely beautiful.

They had their own apartment with their own private beach and whirlpool. When they got into their suite, Stevie was speechless. They had arranged candles and red roses everywhere. She ran to the bed, which was covered with rose petals and fell onto the white bed sheets. He watched her with a big smile on his face.

“Is my lady pleased with my Christmas present?”

“Oh Lindsey! It's breathtaking, I love it! This looks like a honeymoon-suite!”, she said giggling while her fingers were running through the rose petals.

“Well, that's because it actually is the honeymoon-suite, angel!”, he said and smiled brightly.

“Oh! Then come on here, so we can use it the way it is supposed to be!”, she smirked.

He grinned and jumped onto the bed.

It didn't took them long to get rid of their clothes and they loved each other passionately three times in that night.

The days went by quickly. They had a wonderful time, it was too good to be true. They would spend most of their days at the beach, enjoying the warm, beautiful weather, walking through the sand, bathing in the turquoise waves and at night they made love. Stevie couldn't remember a time in her life where she had been that happy!

“You know how much I love you, don't you?”, he said, playing with her soft curls while she lay naked in his arms.

“I do.. Do you know how much I love you, Linds?”

He nodded.

“You know, it isn't a coincidence that I booked the honeymoon-suite...”

She looked up at him with big eyes.

“I mean... Would you consider.. I would like...”

“You're talking about marriage?!”, she was surprised.

“I promise you, I would propose to you in the most romantic way, Steph. I just.. Well, I would like to know what you think about it..”

“I think this is the best idea you've ever had!”, she smirked, rolled back on top of him and kissed him passionately.

It was the second week when they finally decided to leave their suite for the very first time and went strolling through the city. It was great to walk hand in hand without fearing to get photographed. Nobody cared for them as to the people there they seemed to be only a couple enjoying their holidays.

Lindsey watched Stevie trying on numerous dresses in a small shop in a side street that sold textile fabric in the most beautiful colors.

“What about this one?!”, she asked him, coming out of the changing room in her 5th dress.

“You look amazing!”, he said truly and watched her twirling happily in front of the mirror.

“You say that to every dress I try on!”, she said laughingly.

“That's because it is the truth!”

“I just can't decide which one to take...”

“We take them all!”, Lindsey said to the seller and asked him to ship them to their address in Phoenix.

Three hours later they sat down in a romantic restaurant with an amazing view over the ocean. They could hear the sound of the waves while a man played silently on a guitar a few metres away from them.

Stevie was on her way back from the ladies' room, she was wearing his white dress and his mother's necklace with its emerald pendant when she stopped for a moment and watched Lindsey secretly. He was watching three little children playing with soapbubbles, giggling and laughing while trying to catch the bubbles with their small hands without destroying them. He caught one little girl with light blonde hair last minute when she nearly fell to the floor while running after a bubble.

“Hey angel, you need to be more careful.”, he said softly and sat her down on the ground again.

The little girl laughed shyly, touched thankfully his hand, turned around and ran back to their siblings when her mother called her name.

Stevie stood there and she felt the urge to cry. Seeing him with those kids broke her heart. She whiped away a tear from her eyes as he noticed her standing between a few chairs and waved at her.

“Steph, come here!”, he laughed.

She swallowed, put a smile on and walked back to him.

“Look at them”, he said, pointing at the kids, “aren't they wonderful?”

Two more days went by and Stevie couldn't forget the scene at the restaurant.

Seeing Lindsey with those children had hurt her. She didn't know why but the scene had been bittersweet to her. He was so good with children and she knew how much he always had wanted to have his own. Now, after all these years they were back together but it was too late – at least for her.

Lindsey had noticed that something was wrong with Stevie. Since their day in the city she had changed. She didn't speak a lot and he had caught her crying two times in the bathroom.

He didn't know what that all was about but he knew he better kept quiet and waited for her to tell him by herself – pushing Stevie had never worked well.

It was already dark outside when Stevie saw Lindsey sitting in their whirlpool. She had made her decision and nothing he was going to say could change her mind.

She walked outside, he turned around and watched her intimately as she approached to him, opened her silk robe and stepped into the whirlpool completely naked.

Slowly, she made her way to him. She didn't say a word as she sat down on his lap, pulled his swimming trunks down and touched him.

“Steph...”, he moaned but she put a finger on his mouth and shook her head, while her other hand kept stroking him, feeling him growing quickly by her touch.

He wanted to kiss her but she didn't let him, so instead his hands wandered over her body and he placed soft kisses on her cleavage.

Slowly, she guided him in and started moving on top of him. He moaned lustfully in her ear and tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

The hot water and the upcoming bubbles covered them as she moved faster.

He looked up to her and saw that she was watching him, her big, brown eyes wide open, tears forming in them. Again, he tried to say something but she didn't let him, instead she moved faster, pressing him deeper inside of her. She wanted to feel him for the very last time.

When she felt her body shaking in lust and knew it was over soon she couldn't fight her tears back no more and they ran freely down her cheeks.

Even though, he saw the pain on her face his body reacted to their intensive rhythm and he reached his climax.

She felt him warmly emptying himself inside of her and pressed him closer to her body as she orgasmed shortly after. She collapsed on top of him and stayed there for a few more minutes. Then she got up, stepped out of the whirlpool, wrapped her silk robe around her wet body and said: “I have to leave!”