A treat

The weeks went by and Stevie only lived for every second weekend to see Lindsey and Sara. Being without them was absolutely heartbreaking. The hardest part was always saying goodbye on Sunday nights because Sara needed to go back to school the next morning.

It was Friday night and she had just finished one of her shows. She waited for Karen and her driver to get her to her hotel room. This show had been absolutely exhausting. Three nights in a row was heavy and she hadn't expected to be so tired.

The car came and ten minutes later she made her way down the corridor to her suite. Karen had offered to stay with her for some more time but she had declined it with thanks. She only wanted to take a hot bath, drink a glass of redwine, crawl into bed and call Lindsey.

She opened the door and went into the dark room. Quickly, she got rid of her coat and shoes and lay down on the bed for a moment. She sighed heavily. Only six more weeks, she reminded herself, and got back up to walk into the bathroom.

When she opened the door of the bathroom and saw candle light, she panicked. She didn't expect anybody to be here.

“Steph? It's okay, it's me”, she heard a familiar voice saying.

She looked round the corner behind the door and there was Lindsey. He was lying in the bathtub, big bubbles surrounding him. He had lighted candles and two glasses of redwine stood on a side table. She sighed happily.

“Oh my God, Linds! What are you doing here?”

“Wanna comfort you, tonight!”, he said and held his hand out for her, “Come here, Steph!”

She smiled sweetly and sat down on the ground beside the bathtub to kiss him softly.

“I'm so happy you're here..”, she mumbled between kisses.

“Come join me.”, he suggested.

“Sounds good.”, she smiled, “You must have read my mind. I was walking down the corridor and just wanted to take a bath, drink some wine and call you.”

“Well, I must have sensed something..”, he laughed.

She got up and walked to the other corner of the room to undress. He watched her closely as the fabric got off her body.

“Linds..”

“What?”

“Don't look at me like that..”

“Why not?”

She shot him a look. He knew why. She was feeling unconfident about her body again. He shook his head. He couldn't understand it. She was so beautiful as she stood there in front of him, her arms shyly circled around her belly.

“Take those hands away, Steph”, he demanded.

“What? Why?”

“Wanna take a look at you!”

“Lindsey..”

“Just do it!”

She took a deep breath and obeyed. His eyes wandered lustfully over every inch of exposed skin.

“You are so sexy, Steph!”, he said breathless and felt himself growing for her.

She blushed in response and tippytoed quickly to him to hide in the bubbles.

As she lay down opposite him and their wet bodies touched, she felt her whole muscles realxing in the hot water of the scented bath.

“This is so good”, she sighed happily and closed her eyes for a moment.