Let's keep it a secret!

The next morning, Lindsey woke up finding a sleeping Stevie next to him. Her head lay on his chest and she breathed evenly, her little body totally relaxed. He had held her the whole night. And even now, he still couldn't believe that she was giving their relationship a second chance. Still, he was afraid how long it was going to take until she may begin to doubt it again, but for now, he knew he just had to proof her how important she was to him, how much he wanted to be with her and how much he was willing to sacrifice for them.

As he watched her sleeping, he realized she looked like an angel, her blonde long curls draped around her pretty face, so peacefully.

Suddenly, she began to stir, he kissed her nose and she opened her eyes, looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning.", she said back, her voice still sounded dreamy as she looked around, "Gosh, we're still on the rooftop, aren't we?", she giggled then and buried her face in his neck.

"Yes sleepy head, we are!", he laughed and wrapped lovingly his arms around her.

"I love this rooftop", she whispered after awhile.

"And I love you."

"I love you, too."

They started kissing each other again and went into another session of intense love-making.

---

It had become quite cold on the rooftop and even all the blankets and pillows couldn't help them keeping warm any longer, so they got up, put their clothes on and went down to Stevie's hotel room.

There, they ordered room service and cuddled back next to each other in bed, eating some pasta and bruschetta. It was simple food but it tasted good.

"Who's going to tidy up the rooftop?", Stevie asked him all of a sudden while flipping through the TV channels.

"Mario does!", Lindsey laughed.

"Who's Mario?", Stevie asked curiously.

"He's the guy who helped me arranging it and promised me to keep it secretly, so we both wouldn't get interrupted last night."

"Oh my God, Lindsey! Does he know you brought me up there?!"

"No, I didn't mention your name. Why do you ask?"

He was expecting her to be concerned about newspaper articles and paparazzis following them, so he was kind of surprised by her answer.

"Because we haven't decided yet what to do next. When we are going to tell, who we are going to tell first.. You know, what I mean!"

He smiled sweetly at her.

"What's so funny, Linds?", she asked, wondering about the expression on his face.

"Nothing. I'm just so happy to hear you talking about telling other people about us.. That's all!"

"Well, that's the next step, right?"

"It is. But a few hours ago, you wanted to quit and run away again. Now, we're deciding how to make it official. It's just making me so fucking happy – I can't even tell you!"

He took her in his arms and tickled her until she began to giggle.

"I'm so in love with you, Stephanie! It feels as if my heart is going to explode any minute!"

"Oh, Linds. I love you so much!", she responded and covered his face with kisses.

"So, what are we going to do, Linds?", she asked after awhile.

"You mean, about telling other people about us?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what do you want?", he asked.

"I want to tell Sara first. I mean, this relationship is affecting her life, as well."

"Of course."

"But I don't want to tell her on the phone. I need to see her."

"When will she be back?", he asked, absently stroking her arm.

"I won't see her until the end of the tour. She wanted to come by next weekend actually, but she's got a school project going on and needs to be there to help with some stage arrangements."

"Stage arrangements?!"

"Yes, she's going to a school for modern art and music."

"Wow, I didn't know that!"

"She's quite talented, you know!"

"I really want to spend more time with her, get to know her, Steph!"

"Really?"

"Of course. She's you daughter! She's the most important person in your life and you love her."

"I love that you care about her."

"I do. So that means, we won't tell anybody until the end of the tour?"

"Well, yeah, I think so.. Are you okay with that?", she asked carefully.

"Yes, I am. In fact, I even like that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to tell everybody and show you around - but it also gives us a few more weeks just for the two of us, to get closer. No explaining to anybody. And the band won't say we were going to make this tour all about us."

"Well, Mick would like that!", Stevie joked.

"You're right. It sells tickets!"

They laughed. And Stevie felt so carefree in that moment, just unbelievably happy. It felt so good to actually talk to him like that, to not have arguments with him.

"But seriously, I'm very okay with that. Let's keep it a secret for the next few weeks and then we can tell the people that need to know."

"Okay!", she said and kissed him gently on the lips, "but it's gonna be hard to not touch you when they are around. You look so sexy in your leather jacket and those jeans!", she smirked seductively in his hear.

"Oh, really...?", he grinned, wanting her to go on.

"Yeah, really! And those piercing blue eyes.."

He flipped her around, pinning her arms above her head, looked at her and kissed his way down her throat to her collarbone.

"..and I love your ass in those skinny jeans..", she went on, blowing softly in his ear, turning him on.

She already felt him growing again and smiled contentedly to herself.

"Ready for another round, Mr. Buckingham?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Nicks!", he responded, grinning like a bad boy while making his way down her belly.