March 2015

16 years later...

Slowly, she woke up. She opened her eyes and felt his warm body close to hers. She smiled and turned in his arms, watching him sleeping peacefully. Oh, how much she still loved to wake up next to him, both of them lying naked under the white bedsheets in the hotel suite they were currently staying in while on tour with Fleetwood Mac.

“Stop staring..”, he mumbled.

“What?”

“You're staring at me!”

“How do you even know? Your eyes are still closed.”, she laughed.

“I know you, Steph! I can feel your eyes on me!”

She giggled and rolled around on her back. He opened his eyes and looked at her sweetly. His eyes wandered unapologetically over her bare chest.

“Now, you are staring, Mr. Buckingham!”, she laughed, trying to pull up the blankets to cover up her upper body.

“You're my lady and I stare at you whenever I like!”

“Uuuuuh, I'm your 'lady'!”, she teased him.

Her lying next to him, giggling, both of them still naked, her long, blonde curls completely messed up from having sex with him all night, was too much for him, and he climbed on top of her, touching her body lustfully.

She looked into his eyes, suddenly quiet. Chocolate brown meeting piercing blue.

“What are you up to?”, she asked, knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

“Pleasing my wife!”, he answered and kissed her passionately.

“Linds...”, she moaned when she felt his hand slowly sliding down her left breast down to her belly and in between her legs, which she had slightly parted to make him lie between them more comfortable.

“Say it again..”, he demanded roughly, sucking at her lower lip while his fingers started playing with her sensitive area.

“What?”, she gasped.

“Say my name, Steph! Say it again!”

“Linds..”, she smirked, this time with a grin on her face, seeing how horny he was.

He saw her grinning at him and erased it by entering her with two fingers causing her to throw her head back in satisfaction. She raised her hips up, pressing herself against him, trying hard to feel as much of him as possible. Now, he was the one grinning at her. He knew exactly how to arouse her.

She reached down, taking him into his hands, stroking him. At first lightly, when she saw him closing his eyes and he started to groan, she tightened her hold around him, her hands moving faster, lustfully biting her lower lip in pleasure of what his fingers were still doing to her.

Suddenly, she loosened her grip and grabbed his hand, stopping him from feeling her up any longer.

“I can't... Lindsey... Please.. I need you...”, she gasped breathless, looking straight into his blue eyes.

“Where do you need me, Steph?”, he teased, freed his hand from her grip and ran one finger over the soft, now wet and swollen skin between her legs, “Here?!”

She gasped again in response, her whole body shook lustfully by his touch, shivers running down her spine.

“Stop it, Linds!”, she cried desperately, “Fuck me! Please, just fuck me!”

He grinned. Oh, how much he loved it when she was crying for him like that. He felt himself growing even harder for her by her words. It was amazing, how even after all those years no one could excite him like she did.