What a beautiful night!

"Lindsey, where are you taking me?", Stevie asked nervously, follwing him up the floors of the hotel building until they reached the last step of a long stepdladder.

"Steph, I told you it's a surprise! Don't be scared! I'm sure you'll like it!"

He opened the trapdoor and climbed up, reaching for her hand to help her follow him.

As she got up and looked around, she was speechless.

They stood on the rooftop of the massive hotel building. The whole floor was covered with candles and cute, little lamps. In one corner lay a matress, over and over loaded up with blankets and pillows. A little radio played quietly some Jazz music.

He watched her closely as her eyes went wide enthusiastically.

"You like it?", he asked.

"Oh, Linds, it's beautiful!", she whispered and made her way to the matress.

He followed her behind and they lay down together, looking up at the stars. He unfolded some blankets and wrapped them around the two of them to make sure she wouldn't freeze as it was a little chilly out there. She cuddled up to him and all the panic, all the doubts were forgotten. This felt so good. He felt so good.

"How did you get all that stuff up here?", she asked, "I mean, are you even allowed to do that?"

"Well, sometimes being a rockstar has its benefits!", he joked.

She sighed happily, lifted up her head and looked at him.

"This is probably the most romantic thing anybody has ever done for me!"

"I missed you, Steph.", he said, wrapping his arms tightly around her little body. She smiled, kissed him gently and his lips responded immediatley to her touch. They exchanged soft kisses for a while, their tongues exploring each others lips and the inside of their mouths.

He didn't push her, played with her long, golden hair, stroked her cheek and neck gently, giving her all the time she needed.

She ended their kissing and looked into his eyes.

"Make love to me.", she said and touched his lips with her fingertips.

He was so enchanted by her. By her words, by her touch, by her smell.

He grabbed her passionately, flipped her on her back to lie on top of her. Their hands began to wander, stroking each other softly as he started kissing her neck, throat and chest. Quickly, they got rid of their clothes and touched each other lovingly. His hand went up her thighs, circling, she moaned into his mouth. His hand wandered higher, touching her gently between her legs, his fingers sending shocks of lust through her entire body while he watched her trembling, heavily breathing. Her hands returned the favor as now he started to shake by her touch.

Shortly after, he slid inside of her, covering her face with kisses. Their moaning got louder as he moved faster on top of her.

She felt him deep inside of her, pushing her to the limit, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She wrapped her legs tighter around him, clawing her nails into his skin, leaving marks all over his back.

She was close, he could feel it, she breathed heavily. He wanted her to finish first, slipped his hand down between her legs and touched her again. She nearly whimpered as she reached her climax, her whole body shaking in ecstasy. Seeing her like that was all he needed to follow her over the edge and collapse on top of her.

His head on her chest, one of his hands placed on her right breast, she looked up into the sky, playing with his hair. What a beautiful night!