Making love

As their tongues met, soft, hot and wet, their arms circling around each other, she knew this was the way it was supposed to be. Him and her – always.

His kiss was so full of passion, so desperately reaching out for her, so desperate to finally feel her again, that it nearly knocked her out.

His hands opened her bun, her hair flowing down in one long, soft, golden stream. He pulled away for a moment and looked down at her.

“Don't you ever do this to me again! You get that, Steph?! NEVER AGAIN! We're in this together! You can't shut me out!”

She nodded, happy tears mixing with the falling raindrops on her face, she then pulled him closer to her and their lips found each other again.

He lifted her up, her arms and legs wrapped around his body instantly, and he carried her inside of the house, up the stairs into her bedroom. As he lay her down, she helped him getting rid of his leather jacket and shirt, popping up his belt. His shoes and socks followed, while she pulled down his jeans. Finally, he lay down on top of her, their tongues fighting for dominance, their hands desperately trying to feel as much of one another as possible.

Their bodies were still soaking wet while they rolled over the white bedsheets. She ran her hands through his dark, wet, curly hair, smelled him, felt him, while he opened up her silk robe to find her completely naked by surprise.

He moaned lustfully as his eyes captured her upper body. Her skin was glowing in the candle light of the room, trembling by the touch of his fingers, desperate to feel him.

She freed her arms from the rest of her robe, while he kissed down her body, squeezing her breasts, covering her chest with numerous kisses, his tongue moving further down, reaching her bellybutton, swirling around it. She felt her stomach clenching, her hands grabbing his hair again when he parted her legs and his tongue found its place between them. Drenched – he noted with satisfaction, as he started to place gentle kisses on her soft skin.

“Linds..”, she whispered, trying to pull him up again, “Stop it! Pleeeaase.. I need you inside of me, now!”

He saw that she wasn't interested in foreplaying anymore. She wanted him. Now!

He crawled back up, her hand stroking his hard-on, he groaned, kissing her again. She raised her hips on towards him as he entered her in one long thrust.

She screamed out in satisfaction as she felt him inside of her. This felt so good, so right.

He nuzzled his face in her wet hair, catching the smell of summer rain as he started moving on top of her. Quickly, they found their familiar rhythm - slowly but hard. Deeper and deeper he thrusted inside of her. He felt her warm, soft, moist flesh tighten up, her legs wrapping around his body to pull him even deeper inside. Her hands were all over his back, her tongue tasting the salty, sweaty skin of his shoulders.

“Stephanie... Stephanie.. Stephanie...”, he whispered into her ear, repeating it over and over again. This was real, this was her. Finally.

“I'm here...”, she moaned, pulling up his head and meeting him in a passionate kiss.

“Steph, I'm.. I'll... I'm going to...”, he stuttered, his breathing was so heavy by now.

She nodded, her body shaking as well, and they looked into each others eyes as they both climaxed, feeling waves of lust, pleasure and satisfaction flooding them. She couldn't hold back her screams anymore and was now freely crying out his name in ecstasy. That was too much for him and he pressed himself hard inside of her one last time.

Hours later, they still lay naked on top of the bedsheets. None of them said a word – it wasn't necessary. Holding each other, feeling each other, listening to the breathing of one another – this was enough!

He was lovingly playing with her hair, while she absently caressed his chest, placing soft kisses on his skin.

The storm outside had ended and only single drops were falling, silently pouring down the windows. The sound had a calming effect.

“I'm sorry..”, she said suddenly and crawled back on top of him for the third time this night, “..but we need to do it again. Not having you for four months nearly killed me.” Her hand had already began to stroke his length, feeling him growing again by her touch.

“No need to feel sorry..”, he mumbled and they went into another session of intense love-making.

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and already bright outside, when she turned in his arms and whispered: “We have to get some rest, now. I haven't slept properly in four months. I just can't fall to sleep anymore without you by my side, holding me tight.”

“I don't wanna fall asleep..”, he responded, tightening his grip around her waist and placing a kiss on her temple.

“Why not?”, she looked up into his eyes.

“Because then, I'll miss you.”

She smiled sweetly by his response and kissed him softly on his lips.

“Dream of me.”

“Right now, there can't be a dream better than reality.”