I'm in love with you

When the clock hit 12, Sara made her way up to her room. She wanted to give the two love birds some time on their own.

Stevie watched Sara go. How on earth did she deserve such an angel by her side?

"She's really lovely!", Lindsey said, seeing Stevie's look and placed a kiss on her temple, "You did a great job with her, you know. I've always pictured you being a good mom!"

"She's so much better than I deserve. Honestly, I have no idea how she turned out that well!", Stevie chuckled and lay her head down on Lindsey's chest. He ran his fingers through her hair and stroked it lovingly.

They spent some more time on the couch. All the candles had burnt down when they decided to call it a day.

"You really want me to stay over night?", he asked for the third time when they moved up the stairs.

"Linds, yes I do!", she laughed, "Why do you keep asking me that over and over again?!"

"I don't know.. It's just.. This morning I would have never imagined that I'd be here now. I was expecting drama again. I mean, all those years, we never really took the easy ride – it's always been hard for us! And now, I'm here in your house, cuddling with you and your daughter on the couch, watching movies, eating pizza! I mean, I'm in my fucking pyjamas!", he said and pointed dramatically down at his pants.

They looked at each other for a moment. The things he had just said were heavy, were true, but the expression on his face was priceless. They bursted into laughter.

"I cannot even remember the last time I wore pyjamas!", he chuckled.

---

Twenty minutes later Stevie got out of the bathroom and made her way to the bed. Lindsey had been waiting for her, slightly dozed off he lay there, his eyes already closed. She smiled sweetly at him. He looked so cute when he was tired.

She removed her robe and cuddled up next to him under the blankets. His body responded immediatley to hers and he wrapped his arms around her, nuzzled his face into her neck and held her tightly. She turned off the lights and gave him a soft kiss goodnight. This was perfect.

---

When Stevie woke up the next morning, she was surprised to see that they were still lying in bed as they had fallen asleep hours ago. Lindsey breathed peacefully in her neck, his hand rested protectively on her belly. She smiled and thought about last night. Never in her biggest dreams had she pictured the three of them like that. If anybody had told her about it two months ago, she would have called a doctor. What Sara had done to make her happy and show her how much she was alright with Lindsey and her being a couple touched Stevie immensely.

The second thing that had made her unbelievably happy was the fact how well Lindsey and Sara got along. Lindsey was so gentle with Sara, he was interested in her, he laughed with her, he truly cared for her and wanted her to feel special.

At that moment the feeling of happiness and gratefulness overwhelmed her and she turned in his arms and placed numerous kisses all over his face. He began to stir and she knew he was going to wake up.

"What's up with you, Steph?!", he asked still sleepy but slightly amused by her emotional outburst.

"I'm in love with you!"

"Well, good morning to me!", he grinned.

"I just wanted to tell you, how much I love you. I'm so happy you're here with me. And I cannot tell you how proud I am of you for being so wonderful to Sara. You treat her so gently. It's beautiful. You're beautiful. And I am in love with you."

He looked at her. This was probably one of the nicest things she had ever said to him. He squeezed her tightly and kissed her.

"I love you, Steph!"

She returned the kiss, parted her lips and their tongues met soft, warm and wet. She let her hand wander down his stomach into his pants, grabbed him and stroked him gently.

"I wanna show you how much I love you..", she whispered seductivly, licked his lower lip and sucked softly at it.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the idea but are you sure? Sara's only a few doors away.."

"She won't hear us. She's down the hall. Don't be scared, she won't come in. Not gonna happen!", she calmed him down and felt him growing in her hands.

He decided if she was okay with it, he should be, too, and responded to her request.

Slowly he unbottened her pyjama, pressing light kisses to her shoulder and the soft curve at the side of her neck before he sucked gently on the exposed skin above her breasts. Stevie moaned.

She slid out of her pyjama-top, deepened the kiss and helped him out of his. His warm skin felt perfect against hers. So soft. She loved his strong upper body, his biceps and she touched them, letting her fingernails lightly scratching his skin.

They opened their eyes as their lips stopped touching for a moment. In his eyes was so much love, so much lust and so much passion. It was overwhelming. Never ever in her whole life had anybody else looked at her like that. And she wanted to reward him.

"Turn on your back!", she wispered and he obeyed.

She lay down on top of him and made her way down his body, covering every inch with tender kisses, she sucked and bit him lightly until she reached his pants, pulling them down and threw them out of the bed.

He looked at her with big eyes as she began to kiss his erection, caressing it with her tongue, lightly sucking on it. He moaned and his hands tangled in her hair.

"Oh God, Steph.."

His whole body was shaking by her touch and he breathed heavily when he reached down for her and pulled her back in his arms. He flipped her on her back again and kissed her hungrily. He then returned the favor and moved down to her breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth he felt a beam of pleasure running through her body as she moaned. As he reached her bellybutton and his tongue strong and knowledgeable moved further down, she began to whimper, his hands quickly removing the rest of her pyjama and her panties as he made himself comfortable between her legs.

The touch of his tongue at her center and his hands lightly stroking the soft inside of her thighs made her shiver.

She wanted nothing more than having him inside her by now. She pulled him up. Now, she could feel his tip at her entrance and moaned heavily as he thrust against her.

"I want you so much..", she whispered in his ear.

They looked at each other deeply as she guided him inside of her in one long, deep thrust. Her head was spinning around. His hands and eyes were all over her, caressing her tenderly.

The sudden feeling of completion that surrounded them as he started moving within her, steady and strong, made her lose her mind completely. She tried so hard not to scream his name out loud in lust, so she whimpered quietly into his mouth as they quickly built up their rhythm.

As they moved faster, every thrust deeper, their bodies began to tremble, both of them swallowing the needy whimpers, screams and endless declarations of love for one another while they kissed.

"Linds..", she whimpered and he felt her inside tighten up around him, her muscles shaking from lust as he pushed her over the edge and she orgasmed. A few more thrusts, harder, faster, deeper and he followed her, focusing on her face as she was biting her lower lip in order to keep quiet. Finally, he came, emptying himself inside of her, long staggered breaths leaving his mouth as he collapsed on top of her.

They were still beathing heavily when Lindsey slid out of her, lay down beside her and took her in his arms.

"That was..."

"AMAZING!", she finished his sentence.

"Yeah!", he gasped.

They looked at each other, both of them covered in sweat and laughed.