Don't go

The following months went by in a hurry. Lindsey's birthday, Christmas, New Year's Eve.

Stevie, Lindsey and Sara tried to spend as much time together as possible. Stevie wanted to capture every single moment. Very soon, she would have to leave them behind. Lindsey had decided to stay with Sara. They would both visit her on tour as often as they could – it still wasn't enough! But she loved the idea of him caring for her daughter and the other way around. Sara and Lindsey were already really close but she knew both of them being together for the next few months would deepen their relationship even more. This thought made her feel better. None of them would have to be alone. They would care for each other.

It was the night before Stevie left. The three of them had cooked and eaten together, talked for hours and played some music. It was beautiful.
When they went to bed Lindsey made love to her for hours. He wasn't ready to let her go. He really didn't want to either.

They held each other the whole night, feeling the presence of one another and not loosen their grip once. Since they had come back together in April they hadn't spent one night without each other. This was their first seperation since their breakup and both of them were still terrified to see how this was going to affect their relationship. They needed each other so badly, not only mentally but physically, as well.

She was still awake when she heard his breathing even out and she knew he had fallen to sleep. He needed it. He hadn't slept well in days. Her leaving really freaked him out! She continued stroking his chest. She had no idea how she was going to get any rest without him holding her at night. She had gotten used to it so much.

The next morning came and she was the first one to wake up. He was asleep. She looked at her watch. There was still time.

She smiled sadly and kissed his chest, placing numerous gentle kisses there. She felt him tightening his grip around her. He woke up.

“Hey..”, she said softly and stroke his cheek with her small fingers.

Gosh, he's so beautiful, she thought, and kissed the tip of his nose.

“Don't go.”, he begged and pulled her even closer to him.

“Not yet”, she answered.

He buried his face in her long, soft hair. Oh, how much he would miss the smell of it, the smell of her. Their hands wandered over each other's bodies, touching the bare, soft skin.

“I know this is hard, Linds”, she whispered in his ear, “but this isn't a goodbye. We'll see each other soon. I know you feel like I'm leaving you again but I'm not. I'm just going to work.”

“Promise?”

“Pinky promise!”, she laughed and kissed him on the lips.

He responded eagerly to her kiss. Pulled her closer and rolled her on her back to climb on top of her.

“Again?”, she asked laughingly as she felt his hands roaming her naked body.

“One more time. Is that okay?”

“Of course.”

She felt his touch, him placing kisses down her breasts and stomach. She closed her eyes. She would miss this. She parted her legs and felt his fingers touching her intimately. She moaned. Gosh, he was so good at this. He looked into her eyes, feeling her presence, trying to soak up every minute of this. She wrapped her arms and legs around his warm, strong body as he entered her in one slow motion. Her body was still aching from having him inside of her the whole night but it didn't matter. She wanted him. She wanted him once more before she had to go.

The sex was tender but desperate. Their bodies telling each other goodbye in the most beautiful way. Their eyes locked, their lips clung to each other, whispering endless declarations of love between passionate kisses and their hands exploring every inch of soft skin.

Both of them felt they were close to the end, still keeping up their familiar rhythm. Usually, they loved pushing each other over the edge but they knew, as soon as they would, she had to get up, take her suitcases and leave the house.

“Linds..”, she moaned desperately, “I'm sorry, I can't hold it back any longer...”

He heard her words, pushed even deeper inside of her, tightened his grip and kissed her again.

“I know, baby..”

They orgasmed heavily, feeling lust, love, fear and sadness overwhelming them all at the same time.

“I love you so much, Steph.”, he whispered, kissing her again, their bodies still entwined.

“I love you, Linds.”

She had taken a shower, dressed up, done her make-up and had one last breakfast with her family.

Later, Lindsey grabbed her suitcases, packing them into the back of his car, while Stevie and Sara told each other goodbye.

“Please, look after him when I'm gone, will you?”, Stevie whispered in Sara's ear and kissed her lovingly, “I know you Sara. You'll be fine. You're strong. But he isn't.”

“I know. I promise I'll care for him until you're back, Mom!”

“Thank you. I love you, Sara! Make sure to call me!”

“I will, Mom. I love you, too. And all the best of luck for your tour. It'll be amazing, I'm sure. I look forward to see a show, soon.”

They hugged one last time tightly, then Stevie and Lindsey got into the car and drove to the airport.