I just wanna feel you..

As he heard the door creaking, he looked up. She was breathtaking. Wrapped in black silk, some black lace from her nightie standing out at her cleavage, golden, soft locks framing her porcelain-colored face, her big, dark chocolate eyes looking at him, so vulnerable..

"What do you want?", she asked.

"Steph.."

"Please, go, Lindsey."

"Stephanie.."

"What?", she asked, her lips trembling now from fighting the tears back as she heard him calling her by her birth name. No other man had ever called her that.

He wanted to tell her how much he wanted her, how much he still loved her, how much he had missed her – but he simply couldn't find the words.

"Gosh, you're so fucking beautiful!", he said suddenly and crashed into her.

The door closed behind them as their lips found each other instantly. Hands wandering everywhere, he pushed her gently against the wall. His hands opened up her silk robe, showing off her negligée and sliding into her robe, feeling her little body shaking by his touch.

His kisses had nothing to do with those they had exchanged an hour before, when they were soft and gentle, now they were passionate and fiery.

One hand squeezed her breast gently, while his mouth made its way down her throat, kissing and licking her soft, pale skin. Her breathing got quicker and she clawed her nails into his back, moaning enthusiastically. Without her shoes on, she was so tiny that his hands now grabbed her butt and swipped her off her feet to hold on to her against the wall. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he moved his head up again to kiss her.

Then, he turned around and made their way to the bedroom, holding her securely in his arms and lying her down on the bed. She looked up at him, removing his jacket and shirt. She wanted to feel his warm skin close to hers. He got rid of his shoes and socks and lay down on her. Her fingers running all over his bare back, kissing and biting his shoulders passionatly.

He helped her out of her robe and his hands touched her thighs, slowly making their way up under her black nightie. The silky material felt as soft as her skin. Her moaning got even heavier and he tried to catch every single sound with a kiss.

"Linds.."

"Yeah?"

"It's been a long time ago since I've done that.."

"You want me to stop?"

"No!"

If there was one thing in the world she didn't want right now, it was for him to stop.

He looked into her warm, brown eyes, having her little body so close to his.

"It's just..", she started to explain but trailing off.

"I understand. I'm gentle. I promise.", he said and kissed her nose.

"Take it off then..", she wispered then, pointing at her negligée.

He removed it, pulling it softly over her head.

Lindsey paused and looked at her. He was overwhelmed by her beauty as she lay there in front of him. Her long, golden curls draped perfectly around her exposed body.

"You are beautiful.", he said beathlessly and looked at her.

She had closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Hey angel, open up your eyes, so I know, you can hear me!"

She stopped and looked into his sparkling, gray blue eyes.

"You are beautiful.", he repeated for the third time in this night and smiled down at her.

Sweetly, she smiled back and wrapped her arms and legs even tighter around him.

Eventually, her hands found his belt, popping it up, zipping off his jeans and sliding them with his boxers down his legs. They fell down to the floor as Lindsey made his way down her throat, kissing her breasts, licking her skin down her stomach to her panties. Her body was shaking, she was moaning and breathing heavily as he removed her black lace underwear.

"Oh God.. Oh, Lindsey..", she whimpered as his mouth found her sensitive area between her legs, clawing her nails into the bed sheets, feeling his tongue licking her just like she liked it.

When she couldn't take it anymore and the desire to have him inside of her overwhelmed her, she pulled his head back up again, and felt his erection at her thighs. He wanted her so badly.

She touched him and pulled him closer, he shut his eyes by her touch, holding his breath. She watched him as he was shaking in her hands.

Finally, she guided him in. He felt her warm flesh around his manhood and buried his face in her neck as he slowly began to move. They breathed heavily, kissed each other passionately as he thrusted faster. Her nails clawed into his skin again, as they switched positions and she lay on top of him, now. She raised her upper body, looked down at him and moved slowly, his eyes and hands everywhere.

She was so close and she felt him trembling, too. They got faster again and he pulled her hard against him as she screamed out his name in ecstasy. That was enough to push him over the edge, as well.

When she collapsed on his chest, they remained in that position for awhile, still entwined. It felt so good to be so close.

He stroked her hair lovingly, feeling her hot breath on his chest.

After a while, she slid off of him and cuddled up in his arms. He held her tightly, placing endless soft kisses on her face. She smiled at him.

"Are you happy?", she asked.

"Yes, Steph. I am happy. So, so happy.", he said and kissed her head, grinning like a little boy, "And wat about you? Are you happy?", he asked in return.

"Yes.", she kissed his chest and pulled him even tighter towards her, "I just wanna feel you.."