Christmas, Part II

Stevie had already dressed and was in the kitchen stirring in some cooking pots. She wore a white cooking apron above her red dress to prevent it from getting spotted with sauce.

Lindsey was still upstairs showering and getting ready while Sara was in the dining-room with Shadow, setting and decorating the table.

Suddenly, the bell rang and the little dog started barking in an excited high pitched sound - Stevie could very well imagine how this was going to sound when the dog would have reached its full size and potential.

"I get it!", Sara shouted and ran to the door.

Barbara and Jess were the first ones to arrive. They all hugged each other warmly and Sara guided them into the living-room, so they could admire their beautiful Christmas tree.

Shortly after, Lori, Christopher and Jessica arrived and the whole procedure repeated itself. Dog-barking, hugging, chatting, living-room!

Lindsey's brother Jeffrey, his wife and their two children were the last ones to rang the bell as they needed to take a plane to Arizona. When they all settled down in the living-room, Lindsey joined them to welcome them happily.

"Where's Stevie?!", Lindsey asked after a few minutes and looked around.

"She went back in the kitchen!", Barbara responded.

"Oh, I go and see if I can help her."

Lindsey had made his way into the kitchen and there she was - dressed in a beautiful dark red dress, platform boots, her long, golden hair covered her back in soft curls. She twirled around and he saw the cute, little white cooking apron tied around her belly. That was too much for him!

"You look beautiful, Steph!", he said and walked over to her.

"Oh, Linds. Thanks God! I already thought you were drowned in the shower!", her voice sounded nervous.

"I was in the living-room, welcoming our guests.", he explained and wrapped his arms around her, placing soft kisses on her neck, "How can I help you?"

"You can take these out and serve the appetizers!", Stevie pointed at the aperitifs.

He nodded and kissed her gently on her lips, "You're doing a great job, Steph!"

She smiled as she watched him leaving the kitchen again.

---

The rest of the dinner went very well. Everybody was making compliments about the food, they were chatting, drinking plenty of wine and having fun.

After the dessert, Stevie started cleaning the table, she refused taking any help from Barbara and Lori and sent them back to the living-room, instead.

Sara and the kids were playing with Shadow while the other guests had sat down on the couch.

Lindsey left them and got back into the kitchen. She smiled relieved as she saw him.

"We're done! It's over!", she said happily, pointing at the empty plates and cooking pots.

"And you did an amazing job! Everybody loved the food! I'm so proud of you."

Her mood had visibly improved and he saw it was safe to approach her. He wrapped his arms around her and their eyes met.

"Have I told you yet how beautiful you are?", he asked.

"No", she lied, "Tell me about it!"

"You look absolutely breathtaking in that sexy red dress and I would just love to rip it off of you, right here, right now", he smirked seductively, squeezing her ass.