Seal it with a kiss

After a lot of persuasion, Lindsey had convinced Stevie to escape their Paradise Valley for some time to spend a few days in Los Angeles. Sara had a week off fom school and went to Christopher and Lori for that time, knowing far too well what her father had planned to do on the coming weekend.

Lindsey had booked a grand suite in a beautiful hotel close to the beach with an amazing view over the ocean. They spent most of their time in the spa and at the beach. Enjoying each others company, couple massages and even went out twice because Lindsey knew how much Stevie loved to go out dancing. Even though, he hated to dance and would describe himself as one of the worst dancer ever, he wanted her to feel special and loved, doing whatever she needed to be happy and forget about all the drama of the past few weeks. So, they went into a nightclub which very much reminded them of the Rainbow Room in New York. The music was sensual, slow and the way she moved in her long black dress to it, was turning him on on a whole new level. She was so unbelievably sexy. Back in the car, it was hard for both of them to keep their hands off of each other until they escaped into the privacy of their room.

It was Saturday night and Lindsey was nervous as hell. He had everything planned in detail. Today was the day. The day he would propose to her.

He had borrowed a car, which he had organised to be ready for him, just like he needed it. It was a truck, only two seats in the front, the back of the car not visible for Stevie when she entered it surprisingly.

“Linds, what the hell is this about?”, she laughed when he closed her door and got in on the driver's side.

“Surprise, baby!”, he winked at her and pulled a blindfold out of his leather jacket, “Turn around, I have to apply this on you!”

“But what...?”, she protested.

“Please, Steph! Do me the favor!”

She looked at him and saw the excitement on his face. She smiled and obeyed. She would do everything to make him happy. He had been the most wonderful man to her a woman could ever ask for and she loved him. Oh, how much she loved him.

A few minutes later they were driving down the freeway, her sitting blindfolded beside him, their fingers entwinded on her left knee, some Rock Oldie channel on the radio, catapulting them right back into the early 70's when they had nothing but each other.

Some time later, she felt the car decelerating until it finally stopped. It was incredibly silent around them. There was no sound whatsoever.

“Wait in here.”, he said softly and placed a tender kiss on her pouty lips, “I'll be right back! And don't you dare remove the blindfold, Steph!”, he warned her but the sound of his voice was still loving.

She smiled in response and agreed. She had no idea what he was up to but she had to admit that all his surprises within the last one and a half years of their relationship had been nothing but beautiful, romantic and absolutely breathtaking and she had enjoyed every single one of them. He really knew how to make her happy.

She harked into the silence which was interrupted by some noise he was making. He had opened the trunk, walked around the car, pulled and pushed things around. What the hell was he doing out there?!

It took him more than fifteen minutes to get everything set up and arranged just like he had imagined it. She was waiting patientely for him until he finally opened her car door, grabbed both her hands and pulled her carefully out of the car, making sure she wouldn't trip and fall on the uneven ground of the grass field they were standing on.

“Linds...”, she whined, tucking at his shirt, wanting him to release her from her blindness.

“Will you be a good girl, Steph, and behave when I remove the blindfold and still keep your eyes shut until I say you can open them up?”, he asked and placed a kiss on her hair.