Chapter 40: The Date

~ Lex's P.O.V~

We drove down the road. Talking and laughing. We drove into London and I was amazed. I had never really seen "London" It might have been one of the best places in the world. It looked gorges at night. We passed Big Ben and I smiled. Maybe I should show Harry California sometime.

When we got to the restaurant Harry was such a gentlemen and opened my door for me.

"Why thank you Mr. Styles!" I said in my best british accent.

"Anything for you M'lady" He replied bowing.

We walked up to the restaurant and Harry gave his name and we were seated. I could hear music playing softly from another room.

"This place has dancing from 7:00 - 10:00" Harry said.

"I love dancing!" I said

A waitress came and took our orders for drinks. I got an Ice Tea and Harry got a Diet Coke. After that and our

Drinks came and we ordered. I decided on a nice Pasta with garlic bread and Harry got chicken and rice. We sat and ate for a while then I spoke.

"So you uh ready for tomorrow? I asked.

He looked up at me. I loved those eyes of his.

"Honestly. No. I've been so nervous for this show! I'm excited but freaking out."

Then a question that's been haunting me for so long appeared in my mind. A question I've been dying to learn. I took a deep breath and finally asked it.

"Harry. Why did you and the boys stop singing and break up in the first place?"

The question struck him and he stared directly at me. His eyes suddenly were filled with pain.

"I-I-I couldn't tell you"

"You can"

"I can't"

"You can!"

He looked directly at me again.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes! I'm begging you."

He wipped his mouth then sat back in his chair and thought for a moment.

"Ok Lex. You want a story well here's a story. A story of why me and the boys stopped singing." Then he began