Chapter 36: Our Day Out

~Lex's P.O.V~

Saturday January 5th 2013

Today we all went out.

Since we had been stuck in school for the past few days and the roads had been awful because of all the snow. The roads had finally cleared up and are safe to drive on we all decided to take this advantage, and since it was saturday it was a great day to go.

We all decided to go to the mall today and poke around in shops and things. Also Zayn wanted to hang up some flyers he had made for the talent show. He had drawn them himself. He was an amazing artist.

Me, El, Dani, and Perrie squealed when we heard we were going to the mall. We all hurried upstairs to get dressed and ready. Here's what we wore.

Me: I decided to wear a light pink seater that hung off the shoulders slightly, and I paired it with a long dark pink scarf. I wore black skinny jeans and Tall brown boots. I took my curly hair and tied in in a pony tail with a pink hair tie. Then with my makeup I put on some silver eye liner and black mascara. I also put on some light pink lip gloss and to top it off a light dash of pink blush.

Dani: Dani today was wearing black tights with a black skirt and short black boots. She was wearing a red Long sleeve shirt with a little black sweater on top. She had a red hair bad with black stripes stuck in her wild curly hair and for her makeup she went for a natural look on her eyes but for lip stick she wore bright red. She looked really cute.

El: El decided to go for a casual theme with her outfit so she put on blue skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. On her feet she wore green converse all stars. Oh and on top of her T-shirt she had a blue hoodie on. She brushed her long straight hair into a braid and for her make up put on very light blue eye shadow black mascara a little blush and shiny lip gloss.

Perrie: Perrie had for a little bit different look. She had her silver hair pulled into a pony tail that twisted into a bun. Then she put on a green T-shirt with a leather jacket on top she said was Zayn's then she wore skinny jeans and black boots going half way up her leg. And for her makeup she had just very natural.

We all looked very pretty I think.

We all grabbed our purses and hurried outside to where the boys said they would meet us.

We walked outside and the boys turned around to see us and their mouths dropped right to the floor.

I walked over to Harry and waved my hand in front of his face. He shook his head freeing him from the trance then he smiled and said.

"You look......Incredible!"

I blushed.

"Thank You Harry"

After Liam, Zayn, and Louis all said how great we looked we hopped into our cars. We took two. One where Louis drove containing him, El, Liam, Dani, and Zayn. Then we hopped in Harry's car with Niall, and Perrie.(who I felt bad for because she didn't get to ride with Zayn.) The drive took about half an hour. But we eventually arrived at the mall which was huge! I'd never in my life been to such a big mall before.

We (meaning the girls) were the first one's in the mall. The boys walking slowly behind us.

"C'mon Louis!" El yelled. "You are such a slow poke!"

Louis rolled his eyes and hurried up next to El.

We passed a store with jackets/Blazers and nice Shirts and things and I stopped and looked into the window. There was some really nice clothing in there.

"Guys!" I yelled. Everyone turned around to look at me. I motioned for them to come over.

"You guys should go in here and buy something nice to wear at the talent show!" I said.