Chapter 42: Walking on Air

~Lex's P.O.V~

I stared at Harry for a while. He sat there with his head in his hands.

"It was just so embarrassing." Harry whispered.

"Harry I'm so sorry." I whispered back. I glanced over to the doors that led to the ballroom. I grabbed Harry's Wallet and Put 30 bucks on the table then I grabbed Harry.

"C'mon. Let's relieve you from those memories."

I led him into the big ballroom and took him to the center of the dance floor. I took his right hand and placed it on my waist then clasped his left hand in mine. I smiled at him and he half smiled at me.

A slow song was playing and Harry pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We touched our foreheads together and stared into each others eyes. Harry softly sang along to the song in his beautiful voice.

"You are so beautiful to me. can't you see. You're everything I hoped for and You're everything I need. Yeah. You are so beautiful. To me....."

We swayed around the floor and I felt like I was walking on air as we glided this way and that. Finally Harry looked into my eyes and made the night incredible. He kissed me. When I opened my eyes he looked at me and and grinned.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you to" I replied.

Then he looked down at the ground and his face turned pale. I looked down where he was looking and all the blood drained from my face. I hadn't realized my long ugly scar was visible through my tights. Harry looked at me.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" he exclaimed.

"It's nothing" i said turning a bright red.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. He led me outside then he turned to face me.

"Lex if Someone's hurt you tell me! Who did this to you!?Lex you can tell me anything!" He said.

"Harry I just can't...." I whispered almost in a hush.

He took my head in his hand and turned my

Eyes to look at him.

"If you want to talk I'm here for you" he said kissing me on the forehead. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I said.

We walked back into the restaurant and Harry payed then we walked to Harry's car. I looked at my phone. 10:30. We were out a long time!

We got into the car and were silent as we drove along. Now we had the Talent show to look forward to.

When we got back to the school it was 11:00. Me and Harry silently walked through the silent hallways and back to our dorms. When we go to my dorm Harry stood awkwardly outside with me then he said.

"Well night love. Uh see you to marrow"

I smiled.

"Good night Harry"

Harry kissed me on the cheek then waved as he walked in the direction of his dorm. I waited till he had walked around the corner then I silently threw my hands in the Air and screamed only silence escaping my mouth. I twirled around and went into the room.

The dorm was dark except for the faint glow of Dani looking at her phone.

"Hey!" I whispered.

"Hey how was it?!" She whispered back.

"Magical" i replied.

I got my pajamas on and brushed my teeth then sank into my warm cozy bed. I looked over at Dani she was staring at her phone and texting on it. El was a sleep though.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her.

"Liam can't sleep. He's too nervous for the show tomorrow so I'm texting him" she whispered back. I nodded and turned over on my side and let the darkness take over.

Some time later I was awaken by the buzzing if my phone on my night stand. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Dani was asleep. I picked up and checked the time 4:00 am. I looked at the ID of the person it said Text from Harry. I rolled my eyes. Why was Harry awake?.

I read the text.

Harry: Cannot sleep WAYYYYYY too nervous.

Me: Aww poor baby. Get some sleep!

Harry: I can't! My stomach won't stop

Flip

Flopping.

Me: goodbye Harry.

Harry: no don't go!

Me: i have to sleep goofus!

Harry: no you don't!

Me: yes I do need sleep!

Harry: stay please!

Me: no Harry good night.

Harry: oh alright good night. I love you

Me: i love you!

Harry : hey wait just saying remember Zayn is 20 tomorrow. Gotta do something special.

Me: i Think Perrie has something planned.

Harry: ok cool! Night!

Me: Night.

I turned my phone off and turned over. Good Night Harry I whispered into the dark