Chapter 35: Rehearsals pt3

~Louis's P.O.V~

Once we got up the stairs Zayn ran in the direction of Perries dorm because he was dying to tell her what had happened and me well I went to go tell Eleanor. My beautiful girl.

I knocked on the door and I heard a come on in. I turned the knob to see Lex and El sitting at the table doing each others nails.

"Hey sweetie!" El smiled at me. Then she added a quick stripe of red on Lex's nails.

I walked over to her and kissed her on the head, then I took a seat next to them.

"So what's new?" Lex asked.

I grinned.

"You will never believe what happened in rehearsals tiday!"

"Ok tell us all about it!" El said. Adding pink polka dots to her nails.

I told them of the Zayn fan and the girls waiting outside and of the Red haired girl who fainted when she saw Harry. I told them about just plain running away and how it was so hilarious.

By the time I was done, El and Lex were staring at me mouths open.

"Omg! My boyfriend has fans!!!" El squealed.

"Oh C'mon it's not that big of a deal." I replied.

"Baby this is a huge deal!" El said " sounds to me like you boys are on your way to superstardom."

"No we're not!" Lie. I knew deep down inside this wasn't the end of the girls.

After the girls were done with their nails and they were all dried, I walked them down to the cafeteria with me. We passed a girl in the hall who waved at me and batted her eyelashes. I watched her walk away amazed at what she had done. Then I felt a sharp little hit on my shoulder.

"Ow! What'd you do that for!?" I whined rubbing my shoulder.

El was glaring at me. She had hit me on the shoulder. She continued to glare. All she said was.

"Just remember you have a girlfriend."

"Oh sorry babe. Didn't mean to"

El ignored me and stated straight ahead. I heard Lex stifle a laugh and that made me smile. Lex was a great girl.

I glanced at her and she had her hand over her mouth trying to keep the laugh in. It looked pretty funny. El looked pretty funny also with the frown on her face and staring straight ahead.

Oh I loved these two. Then I got an idea. I winked at Lex then stuck my fingers on El's ribs and tickled her which eventually made her fall to the ground.

"Louis!!!!! Stop!!!" She yelled between giggles.

Lex was cracking up now. So was I. I helped El up and gave her a little peck on the cheek and she smiled at me.

I absolutely Love El