Chapter 39: Getting Ready

~Lex's P.O.V~

The girls stood there staring at me.

"FINALLY!!" El yelled and the girls slapped their hands together.

I was confused.

"What do you mean finally?" I asked.

"Lex we've been waiting for Harry to finally ask you. I mean it's so unlike him to wait THIS long to take a girl on a date! We're absolutely Ecstatic he asked you!" Dani said.

"Oh girl what are you gonna wear?" Perrie asked.

"I have no idea!" I replied. "I'm freaking out!"

"Well C'mon! You HAVE to look perfect!!!" El squealed.

"Why?" I asked.

"BECAUSE! You always have to make a good impression on the first date!" El yelled.

"Ok what about you and Louis? Did you make a good impression?" Dani asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Of course I did! Our first date was to a halloween party! I dressed up as a princess!" El replied smiling.

Dani rolled her eyes.

"Ok girl let's go get you fixed up. What time did Hazz say to be ready by?" Dani asked.

"7:00"

"Mother of Pearl! We need to get you ready!!" Dani exclaimed.

We went over to my cloths and El,Perrie,and Dani rummaged through my stuff.

They picked out black tights, black ankle boots, with a purple knee length dress. El tied my curly hair in a high pony tail and let a strand of curly hair hang down next to my ear. She was about to do my makeup when Perrie ran into the room with a leather jacket.

"Here put this on!" Perrie said.

"Why?" I asked her slipping it on.

"Because I think it would look incredible with the purple." She answered back.

And she was right. The jacket tied the whole outfit together. Plus the jacket was really warm so that was good since it was winter.

El grabbed her makeup bag and she and Dani started to put on my makeup. I glanced over at the clock. It was 6:45 we had 15 minuets till 7. Oh no.

El knelt down and put on light black eye shadow and lined my blue eyes with silver eyeliner. Then she put on a streak of blush to my cheeks and gave me rose pink lip stick.

"Ok you're done!" El exclaimed.

"Give us a twirl." Perrie said.

I stood up and twirled for them.

"Oh! You look like someone out of a fairy tail!" El said awestruck.

Dani came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Ready for your curly prince charming to sweep you off your feet?" She asked smiling. I nodded. Then I grabbed my purse.

"Oooooo! Can we come down with you to see Harry's reaction!?" El squealed.

"Sure you guys can!" I said.

We all did a big group hug then we walked out the door and made our way down stairs. I checked my phone for the time. 6:59 Perfect timing!

1 hour earlier

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Go get ready love. Come down to my car at 7." I said. Then I kissed Lex on the cheek and walked up the stairs.

I walked into our dorm and stood with my back against the door.

The boys looked up at me from their work they were doing.

"Hey Harry what's up?" Louis asked.

"What did I just do?" I muttered to myself.

"What'd you say Harry?" Niall asked.

"What did I just do?" I muttered louder.

"What did you do?" Liam asked me raising an eyebrow.

"I asked Lex out on a date!" I said.

Louis got up and walked over to me.

"Man did you even plan this thing!?"

"No! I panicked and just asked her! I've wanting to for so long but I never had the courage! Help me please!" I Yelled.

Louis shook his head.

"Harry Harry sweet stupid little Harry."

"Why am I stupid?"

"Look you gotta plan these things! Here I suggest you take her to a nice restaurant then take her dancing! Girls love dancing! Me and El do it all the time!" Louis said. "Liam, Zayn do you agree?"

Liam and Zayn nodded. They had girl friends I mean they must know a thing or two about dates.

The five of us crowded around our computer screen and I looked up restaurants that were close enough to drive to. I found one but what was even more awesome about it was the place had a ball room and they opened it up on fridays for dances. Guess what! It's friday! It'a a dance place and a restaurant! Sweet! I quickly made a reservation then I got out my cloths and got dressed. I picked out a grey T-shirt with skinny jeans brown boots, and a tan blazer.

"You look good man!" Zayn said giving me a thumbs up.

We all walked down stairs and outside into the frigid air. I looked around. No Lex. The five of us stood by my car and we waited for Lex to come out. We talked a while.

"Oh my gosh!" Liam exclaimed. "Zayn! Tomorrow you're 20!"

"Seriously!? I completely forgot! My mind has been so rapped around the talent show!" Zayn said.

"Well the show can be your birthday present!" Louis said.

Then Louis stopped talking and froze with his mouth wide open. He was staring in the direction of the school.

"Harry look." He said pointing at the school.

I turned around and my heart stopped.

It was like she was a one of those girls in the movies where everything just moves in slow motion and her hair blows by wind from an unknown source. This is what it was like with Lex. She looked absolutely incredible in her dress walking towards me. I couldn't help but stare. When they got to me all five of us were shocked. I shook my head. I was trying to find the right words to say.

Me, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall in that order said one word each because we were obviously impressed.

"You"

"Look"

"Like"

"Absolutely"

"Incredible"

Lex blushed. I shook my head and opened the shot gun seat for her.

"Well? Shall we go