Chapter 54: Loosing Hope

~Louis's P.O.V~

It has been about 6 months now. Almost 7. It's july 20th. Lex and Harry have already had their birthdays. They're 19 now. Lex didn't really exactly have a "happy'' birthday. Yes we had fun celebrating for her but it just wasn't the same without our curly-haired friend. When Harry's birthday rolled around there wasn't much celebrating ether. We sang happy birthday but that's it. I'm the only one in the room besides Lex. The Two of us are just watching Harry like always. The others are getting Lunch. Zayn drove them all down to subway. Lex is leaning her head on my shoulder. She had just gotten over a little crying session. Not a big one just a little one.

"Louis. Is Harry ever going to wake up and hold me?" Lex whispered. "I just want him to hug me again"

"Lex honestly I don't know." I answered my eyes lingering on Harry.

We were loosing hope. After Harry had moved his hand we were sure, we were SURE Harry would wake up and we could hear his voice again, but now. Six months later we're starting to think it's never gonna happen.

"Louis I don't think he's gonna wake up." Lex said. "I just- I can't do this anymore! I want him here! With me!!" Lex began to shout and cry.

"Lex! It's gonna be ok!" I said trying to calm her.

"NO! Lou wake up! Harry is in a coma and I don't think he'll ever wake up!" Lex shouted.

She got up abruptly and walked over to Harry. She put her hands on his shoulders and through sobs yelled.

"HARRY! WAKE UP! PLEASE!!!! I WANT YOU HERE! I WANT YOU! You made me feel amazing and you taught me to love again after Kent even though I was scared to death to Fall in love. But you helped me through all my drama after Kent and I dated and Kent got WAY too obsessive and one day he came to my house and for some reason I don't know what he did but he did something stupid and the police were after him and he had those cuts on his face and he grabbed me from my house and we ran. He ran with me well actually we drove even though the police were still chasing him. He didn't want to let me go even though I was scared to death he didn't want to leave me. He wouldn't even let me hang out with friends who were guys but the police chased us and he ditched the car and ran. Finally we ran into a dead end and the police weren't far behind and he turned to me and I think something in his mind snapped like his sanity and he got out a switch blade and cut my leg. I lost a lot of blood and almost died. But he yelled to me that he had given me that cut as a souvenir to always remember him and then he yelled i'll be back for you babe then he left me alone in that alley way bleeding and near death. But the police found me and helped me but the love of my life left me he left me....." She broke down next to Harry on the floor holding his hand and sobbing.

I couldn't speak. I sat there my mouth hanging wide open.

"That's - Kent - You!?" Was all I managed to sputter out.

Lex was still sobbing next to Harry.

THAT'S WHAT KENT DID TO HER!? HE LEFT HER!? AND ALMOST KILLED HER!? WHY!? THAT'S! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT!!!??? Those and a million other things raced through my mind.

Lex was still in her meltdown and my mouth was still gaping when the boys walked in.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Niall Exclaimed. He ran over to Lex and held her shaking body. Liam's face appeared in front of mine.

"Lou. Close your mouth and snap out of it!" Liam said.

I snapped my head out of my trance and looked at Niall and Lex. Niall was sitting on the floor holding Lex as she shivered and he was slowly rocking back and forth singing What Makes You Beautiful softly.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell...." Niall's voice sang softly.

"Shhhhhh Lex. It's okay. Your safe now. Were here. Calm down. Shhh." Niall whispered in a soothing tone.

After about 20 minutes Niall stood up with Lex. And sat here down in the chair next to mine. We literally spent 20 more minutes just calming her down.

"Lex it's ok. Let's just sit here and rest and-" Liam never got finish because Lex cut him off.

"LIAM NO! I'M NOT GONING TO SIT IN THOSE CHAIRS ANYMORE! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I WON'T! I-I-I Won't."

"Lex is right. I think we're all tired of being here. Obviously Harry isn't going to wake up any time soon" Zayn said.

"NO! We-" I started.

"LOUIS! WE'RE ALL TIRED AND HOMESICK! Let's just go home!" Liam said.

I looked over at Harry. Then nodded my head.

"Let's go."

We all got up and walked out the door that closed behind us with a click.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I was in complete utter shock. That's what Kent did to my Lex?! How could anyone be so cruel!? I listened to all the sobbing. Then an Irish accent yelled.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Then I heard Niall singing softly and whispers and more sobbing. What was going on!? Finally there was talking.

"Let's go" I heard Louis say.

WHAT!? NO! THEY CAN'T LEAVE!!!! NO!! WAKE UP WAKE UP! My mind screamed. WAKE UP!!!! FOR LEX!!!! I'M HERE BOYS I'M HERE!!!!! I HAVE TO BE WITH LEX!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE THE BOYS!! I CAN HEAR THEM!!!! I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden a blinding light flashed in front of me. A big gush of air flowed through me. I glanced around. I was in a White hospital room with a huge machine hooked up to my arm. My throat felt like it was like sand. I reached my weak arms over to the bedside table and chugged the glass of water sitting there. My chest heaved up and down. I was breathing really hard. Then it hit me.

I was awake.

~Niall's P.O.V~

The door closed behind us with a click. I stoped for a moment.

"Lads. Did you hear that?" I asked.

The boys turned to face me.

"Hear what Niall?" Louis asked.

"I don't know like a huge gasp. It sounded like it came from behind us as we left" I replied.

"Niall it's probably nothing" Lex said.

We continued walking down the hall but I stopped and turned around. I started walking back towards the room containing Harry.

"Niall what are you doing!?" Lex called after me.

She raced behind me trying to catch up. When I got to the door I placed my hand on the door and turned the knob when I walked in my heart stopped and my mouth fell open. In the bed was a curly haired boy with his emerald eyes wide open.

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys!:D how you liking the story? Did you like this chapter? Now i have some bad news. This story is coming to a close. I think there will be one or two more chapters. Probably just one but I thank all of you for reading this. After the last chapter is posted I will be answering some of your questions you have about the story, like anything you aren't clear about. But thanks all of you for reading I love you all my Lovely readers.

-Ⓜeghan