Chapter 34: Rehearsals pt2

~Zayn's P.O.V~

So I officially just got One Direction's first fan. or my first fan as you could say.

"Zayn's got his first fan!"Louis yelled pointing at me and laughing hysterically. I mean it was pretty funny the girl screamed when she saw me. So it was hilarious.

"Wait till Perrie hears this!" I said whipping a tear from my eye.

After we had finished rehearsing we gathered up our stuff and walked up the aisle towards the exit. Liam hand in hand with Dani who attended everyday which was great. The remaining 4 of us walked side by to the exit of the theater. But when we opened the door our mouths dropped open. There were about 6 girls outside they stood up when they saw us and just stared. They screamed and smiled.

"OMG THEY ARE SO HOT!" one of them yelled.

"HEY!" Another one with black hair yelled. I looked at her.

"What are you guys names!?" She shouted.

I was shocked. Just because we were in the talent show girls wanted to know who we are!? They could care less before.

"Umm I'm Zayn this is Liam, Niall, Louis and..." I looked around but Harry had disappeared to somewhere. "We have another member. His name is Harry but he's disappeared to somewhere."

Just then. As if right on cue Harry came back.

"This is Harry!" I said pointing at him. He waved at the girls.

One girl with red hair. I mean actual RED hair. Said.

"OH MY GOSH!!! HIS HAIR IS SO CUTE!!" Harry smiled his dimple smile at her and I saw him blush slightly.

The girl Fainted.

We stared in shock at her body on the ground then I leaned over to Harry and whispered in his ear.

"Let's just walk away slowly." So we did. Then we ran. We ran away from those girls.

When we were out of sight Dani huffed.

"I...Think...you guys..are.....Gett...ing...some....fans.....aren't ...you?"

Liam nodded at her and grinned.

One Direction was getting some fans! This was good!