Chapter 18: Louis's Birthday

December 24th 2012

I opened my eyes to see Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, El, Dani, and Perri smiling down at me.

"What do you want!?!" I groaned turning over in bed.

"Lex." Harry whispered. "We gotta go wake up Louis! He's 21 today ya know."

"Why!?!?" I groaned some more.

"GET. OUT. OF. BED!" Niall shouted.

"NO!" I said turning over again.

"Fine you leave us no choice!" Liam yelled.

I closed my eyes ignoring them. Then I felt someone jump on me then another then another then another. Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were all laying in a heap right on top of me!

"OK OK! I'M UP! NOW GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted.

The boys crawled off of me laughing and smiling. El was in hysterics over in the corner of the room. Dani and Perri were just laughing.

"Ok out out out!" I said shooing them out of the room.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Because I have to get dressed"

"No time!" Harry said. Then he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room and the 8 of us took off down the hall towards the dorm where Louis was still sleeping.

We quietly walked into the room. Liam went over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a cake decorated in little frosting carrots it was so cute! I glanced over to Louis's bed. He was fast asleep. We all walked over to Lou's bed. Liam lit the candles then we stood right in front of Louis's bed.

"Aww my baby is so cute!" El said.

She went over to the bed and sat down next to Louis and started stroking his cheek.

"Louis baby. Time to get up!" She whispered.

"NO!" Louis groaned.

El pointed at us and mouthed 1 2 3.

Then we all started to shout very obnoxiously Happy Birthday. We didn't really sing. It was more of a chant. Louis opened his eyes and stared at us as we chanted at him. He blinked a couple of times then sat up in bed. Liam walked over to him and sat the cake down on Louis's lap. When we finished the chant Louis blew out the candles. El gave Louis a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday my sweet!" She said.

Louis was beaming.

"AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!" He shouted. We all laughed.

"Let's cut this baby!" Louis said getting up with the cake. He set it down on the counter and started rummaging around in a drawer for a knife.

"Whoa! Cake for breakfast!? Are you serious?!" El said.

Louis stood up with the knife in his hand.

"Why can't we?"

"It's un healthy! It can rot your teeth! So no eating cake!"

"El c'mon! It's his birthday! Who cares if he rots his teeth he already rots them anyway." Liam said looking directly at Louis who just stood there smiling stupidly at him.

"Well.......ok. But just this once!" El said.

"Yes! Ok here we go!" Louis cut into his cake and cut up 9 medium size pieces.

(A/N: Oh ok btw I completely forgot to tell you! So I just wanted to tell you that Liam and Niall are if your wondering still 19. If you remember my story starts on september 7th 1 month after Liam's birthday which was on August 29th and a couple days till Niall's birthday which is on september 13th but I just decided to just make them 18 when the story starts and just make them turn 19 over the coarse of the story. And the reason their birthdays were not included in this story is because I felt they weren't very important. Just wanted to tell all you.)

The cake was amazing!

"Who made this!" I exclaimed taking another big bite.

Harry slowly raised his hand.

"Wow Harry you're an amazing cook!" I said. He grinned then went back to his cake.

"Yay you should see him cook for us. Fantastic! Especially on Mexican night!" Louis said.

"Well whens that?"

"Umm like usually on saturday. It depends if Harry feels up to cooking."

"Well i'd love to get a taste of your cooking Harry!" I said placing my empty plate on the counter.

"Oh hey Lex!" Louis yelled.

"What!?"

"What are you wearing!?"

I looked down at my cloths. I had completely forgotten I was still wearing my pajamas. The blue and green polka dot pants with a white t-shirt.

"Oh uh Harry hauled me over here before I could change."

"Don't change babe! Your perfect just the way you are!" Harry shouted.

I looked at him funny.

"Hey! I was joking!" He said grinning. His deep dimples forming on his cheeks

After cake we all talked and joked around for a bit. Liam told Louis he would get some presents at like 2 0r 7 I think.

Today all classes were cancelled because everyone was traveling to visit family and stuff. The boys and the girls were planning to leave tomorrow morning at like 6:00 in the morning.

Louis started talking about being excited to see his mum and his sisters tomorrow. He also said he would be able to visit his dad at his house. Then the 5 of them all got into a huge discussion about family's and sisters and all that. I stared down at the ground. I wasn't planning to leave to go anywhere tomorrow. My mom was going to america to take care of my grandma in florida who had gotten il, and my dad was going to paris on a business trip. So I had no one I could I visit this christmas. I just stared down at my hands and listened to the names of family members of the boys. Names like. Niall's mom Maura, Harry's Mum Anne, his sister Jemma, Louis's Mum Jay, Liam's mum Karen and other names I heard. I continued to listen and I thought about having no One To visit and a tear rolled down my cheek. I would be stuck here at collage this christmas forced to be alone and I guess I would Study for things while I was here. Then my hands became blurry. I couldn't see them very well anymore. I tried to wipe the tears from eyes. But my hands didn't get very much less blurry. Another tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. I hated the fact I had no family to be happy to see. My mum always wasn't at home. She was either visiting family or taking a vacation and it seemed like my dad was always traveling. More tears were now running down my face. My cheeks felt hot. But I stood in the same position just staring at my fingers. That's when I felt a Gentle hand resting on my shoulder. I wiped my eyes and looked up. I found myself staring into a pair of Emerald green eyes. A wash of relief fell over me.

Harry