Chapter 48: Niall

I looked down at the beautiful guitar Lex had given me. I was so happy.

"5..4...3...2.." A set guy shouted then the curtain raised and the five of us were staring out at the sea of people. Some were cheering and some were screaming. I spotted the girls in the crowd and I also Spotted Jade. Our track started the play the riff of summer nights from grease. I looked at Liam he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Here we go. And he sang.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the dooor don't need makeup. To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough"

Liam opened his eyes and smiled then Harry stepped forward.

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but yooooouuu"

The five of us jumped in unison and sang the chorus. The crowd went nuts.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful. Oh oh."

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry sang.

Then we started getting into it. I started dancing a little bit and Louis started goofing around. Zayn stepped forward and took a deep breath. Zayn starts his solo in 3 2 1.

"So C-C-C'mon. You got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a Soooong. I don't know why. You're being shy. And turn away when I look into your eeeyees" he beamed. Then Harry again.

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but yooooouuu"

I might've jumped 2 feet in the air.

""Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know. if only you saw what I could see you'd understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm lookin at you and I can't believe You don't know Oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful oh oh" "That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry sang again.

Then we broke into a chorus of Na Na Na's "Let me see your hands!" Liam yelled. We clapped our hands to the beat and we ran to our formation. Harry in front and us around him.

Harry took a deep breath and began his solo his hands shaking.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know. YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"

We broke into the chorus And I did a gravity defying jump. Again.

By this point the crowd was screaming their heads off. Finally we got to the last line and we all ran and stood by Harry who screamed:

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTUFUL!" The last line of the song.

We all turned to face each other and Liam pulled us into a group hug. The crowd was going absolutely crazy!

The guy who was hosting walked on the stage and walked up to us.

"Wow! Just wow! That was an amazing performance. I have to say. Now if i'm not mistaken one of you wrote that song. Yes?"

"Niall did!" Liam said pointing to me.

"Oh you did Niall?" The guys said coming over to me. "What gave you the inspiration for that song?"

"A girl!" I said without hesitation. Everyone burst out laughing and Louis patted me on the back laughing as well.

"Now you guys created that track by your selves with help from some our students but boys I think you guys might be the next big boy band!" The announcer said.

"I hope so!" Liam agreed smiling.

"Everyone give it up for One Direction!" The announcer yelled and everyone exploded into applause.

Everyone that is except the creepy blonde hair guy in the front row with the scary scars. He creeped me out the whole performance with his scary brown eyes. I watched him smirking in the row. I shook his face from my mind as we exited the stage.

*

Backstage was a blur. We were all

So excited jumping on each other and cheering. We barely paid any attention to the other acts taking the stage.

"Harry your solo was incredible!!!" Louis yelled.

"Zayn was spot on!" Liam added.

"Let's not forget about Liam! The starter of the performance!" I said.

"And who could forget Niall and his gravity defying jumps!" Harry added on.

"And umm Louis goofing off and being.....Louis!" Zayn said.

We laughed and grouped hugged some more talking about what we had just done.

"Best feeling int the world!" I said after about 10 minutes of talking.

And it was. Me and the boys felt something down inside that we loved and we never wanted it to stop.